The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Training :)

ooboob
Visit My Farm

Training :)

Post by ooboob »

Howdy! I trained for the public for awhile but it’s something that’s so in demand i just cant keep up. i wanted to put an ad out there for anyone who needs a horse trained here and there.
i work part time and i just moved so im definitely a busy gal, but i always have time to train.
i can take ONE horse at a time until the first one is at least a year old, then i can take another. i won’t charge much, whatever you think is fair. age doesn’t matter or anything like that. :mrgreen:
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
9272bunbun
Visit My Farm

Re: Training :)

Post by 9272bunbun »

ooboob wrote:Howdy! I trained for the public for awhile but it’s something that’s so in demand i just cant keep up. i wanted to put an ad out there for anyone who needs a horse trained here and there.
i work part time and i just moved so im definitely a busy gal, but i always have time to train.
i can take ONE horse at a time until the first one is at least a year old, then i can take another. i won’t charge much, whatever you think is fair. age doesn’t matter or anything like that. :mrgreen:
Hi, can you train one of my horses?
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

ooboob wrote:Howdy! I trained for the public for awhile but it’s something that’s so in demand i just cant keep up. i wanted to put an ad out there for anyone who needs a horse trained here and there.
I'd love to have more horses trained by you, I still owe you 50k :roll: can you tell me when you can take one?
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

9272bunbun wrote:
Hi, can you train one of my horses?
I sure can! just link it and i’ll get started right away! :)
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
I'd love to have more horses trained by you, I still owe you 50k :roll: can you tell me when you can take one?
Absolutely! i have one i’m taking and then i’ll take one for you. i’ve been looking to see if anyone needs a personal trainer, so if you need one id love to do it! :D
9272bunbun
Visit My Farm

Post by 9272bunbun »

ooboob wrote:
9272bunbun wrote: Hi, can you train one of my horses?
Here he is and thank you very much, I can pay 50,000
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3006948
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

9272bunbun wrote:
ooboob wrote:
Here he is and thank you very much, I can pay 50,000
Sounds good to me! please put him up for offers and i’ll try to have him done by tomorrow. :D
9272bunbun
Visit My Farm

Post by 9272bunbun »

ooboob wrote:
9272bunbun wrote: Here he is and thank you very much, I can pay 50,000
Sounds good to me! please put him up for offers and i’ll try to have him done by tomorrow. :D
thank you and he is up
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

ooboob wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Absolutely! i have one i’m taking and then i’ll take one for you. i’ve been looking to see if anyone needs a personal trainer, so if you need one id love to do it! :D
I'd love to have a personal trainer! Most of my foal I'm getting trained are going to be breed and I like to get the foals trained to sell the foals for higher price so I can actually make some money
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
ooboob wrote:
I'd love to have a personal trainer! Most of my foal I'm getting trained are going to be breed and I like to get the foals trained to sell the foals for higher price so I can actually make some money
absolutely! i train so many horses for myself it gets old, i love seeing what others create too!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:36 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:36 am