The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Private plz don't post in here

FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Private plz don't post in here

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

ooboob wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Great offered! Also if you ever have any mares that are 15+ I'd be interested in them to. Also your a great person!
i might have some really old ones chilling on my farms, i’ll do some checking :)
Ok thx
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

ooboob wrote:...
Hey are you subscribed to this topic? I am.

Also do you think this boy your champing for me will get to SMGCH without his win% going blow 75%?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3164079

He is one of my favorites so I can't wait to see how he dose. Also, if you need to age you account Don't worry about him ageing, when I get him back I'll need to age him to 3 for breeding :roll:

Also if I get annoying lmk, I know I can get a bit excited and crazy at times :roll:
Last edited by FantasyRanch3 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
ooboob wrote:...

Also do you think this boy your champing for me will get to SMGCH without his win% going blow 75%?

He is one of my favorites so I can't wait to see how he dose. Also, if you need to age you account Don't worry about him ageing, when I get him back I'll need to age him to 3 for breeding :roll:

Also if I get annoying lmk, I know I can get a bit excited and crazy at times :roll:
i’m not subscribed, i’m not exactly sure how to do that.
i do think he has the potential, with as high percentage as he has, he could definitely go all the way. he’s made it to grand champ with like 95% which is incredible! he might age a month or two because that’s my stud farm too, but i try not to age them too much.
i don’t think you’re annoying! i like the chit chat back and forth, i like being involved in these types of things. speaking of which, i can take another Foal anytime. i’ll let you pick which one! :)
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

ooboob wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

i do think he has the potential, with as high percentage as he has, he could definitely go all the way. he’s made it to grand champ with like 95% which is incredible! he might age a month or two because that’s my stud farm too, but i try not to age them too much.
i don’t think you’re annoying! i like the chit chat back and forth, i like being involved in these types of things. speaking of which, i can take another Foal anytime. i’ll let you pick which one! :)
So to subscribe you go to quote the person like you have been, then under the box where we write what we want to say there is a little thing that says "Options" on the left side and is in a blue box, under the "Options" there is 5 things. The 5 box is what you need to have a ✓ in, then any post in this form by anyone will show up even if they don't quote you.

Am happy to think he could do good, if you'd like you can use him a time or two, when I get him back I think his stud fee may be 50k+ because I think he's great :lol:

Also great, my friends sometimes can't stand me when I'm chatting, but only once and awhile :lol:

Just lmk what colt you can take. The ones with good confos are the ones I'm hoping to get done first. Also if there is a foal you really like lmk.

On a side note, I'm practicing my training with Vanilla wafers till he is 3 to see how fast I can train, with any luck I'll be able to start training a few of my foals myself. I'm hoping I'll be able to sell some horses to help with paying for training and champing, I can't do it all myself :lol:
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
ooboob wrote:
So to subscribe you go to quote the person like you have been, then under the box where we write what we want to say there is a little thing that says "Options" on the left side and is in a blue box, under the "Options" there is 5 things. The 5 box is what you need to have a ✓ in, then any post in this form by anyone will show up even if they don't quote you.

Am happy to think he could do good, if you'd like you can use him a time or two, when I get him back I think his stud fee may be 50k+ because I think he's great :lol:

Also great, my friends sometimes can't stand me when I'm chatting, but only once and awhile :lol:

Just lmk what colt you can take. The ones with good confos are the ones I'm hoping to get done first. Also if there is a foal you really like lmk.

On a side note, I'm practicing my training with Vanilla wafers till he is 3 to see how fast I can train, with any luck I'll be able to start training a few of my foals myself. I'm hoping I'll be able to sell some horses to help with paying for training and champing, I can't do it all myself :lol:
no i get it! i definitely am not worried about money, i have plenty. i really train to help the community and because i love watching them grow and fill out. i saw this one is linked at number one, so i’ll do him first :) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3169245
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

ooboob wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

no i get it! i definitely am not worried about money, i have plenty. i really train to help the community and because i love watching them grow and fill out. i saw this one is linked at number one, so i’ll do him first :) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3169245
Did you figure out how to subscribe? Or did I not explain it well enough?
That sounds fun to see all the different horses you train when they are champs and whatever.
Ok he's going up now
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
ooboob wrote:
Did you figure out how to subscribe? Or did I not explain it well enough?
That sounds fun to see all the different horses you train when they are champs and whatever.
Ok he's going up now
yup! i subscribed to it! i’ll offer on him :)
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Ok great!
ooboob
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:Ok great!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3169245
He’s all ready to go! and man, he is beautifully built! :D
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

ooboob wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:Ok great!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3169245
He’s all ready to go! and man, he is beautifully built! :D
I offered 550k, 50k for this one, then the other 500k for the next 10 foals. I'm so stressed atm irl that I think this will be easier for me to keep track of my HWO money.

Uggg :lol: now that we are both subscribed we don't need to keep quoteing each other :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:07 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:07 am