The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Announcement, kinda cool, kinda not, idk

ExtraMail
Visit My Farm

Announcement, kinda cool, kinda not, idk

Post by ExtraMail »

Hey this is FR, I made this account to buy old horses and unwanted horses to age them out and to help clean the market up and help it stay that way. So any horses on this account (except for 1 pasture) are all free, if you want one of the horses of this account lmk, otherwise they will not be on the market. Lots are crossed breed so not meany good horses but they are available.

Thx
FR

Also to prove this is FR,I will post it is from FR3
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Announcement, kinda cool, kinda not, idk

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

This is me :)
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

ExtraMail wrote:Hey this is FR, I made this account to buy old horses and unwanted horses to age them out and to help clean the market up and help it stay that way. So any horses on this account (except for 1 pasture) are all free, if you want one of the horses of this account lmk, otherwise they will not be on the market. Lots are crossed breed so not meany good horses but they are available.

Thx
FR

Hey, would I be able to buy this mare? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3224110
Also I'm curious what your criteria for clearing horses is? :)
ExtraMail
Visit My Farm

Post by ExtraMail »

Hidalgo wrote:
ExtraMail wrote:Hey this is FR, I made this account to buy old horses and unwanted horses to age them out and to help clean the market up and help it stay that way. So any horses on this account (except for 1 pasture) are all free, if you want one of the horses of this account lmk, otherwise they will not be on the market. Lots are crossed breed so not meany good horses but they are available.

Thx
FR

Hey, would I be able to buy this mare? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3224110
She is UFO, I won't age so she stays Glitched.
For cleaning the market I can't spend a ton or money on or I'll go broke. So what I do is first go to the market and search for horses 17+ for under 5k, they will pass on soon so it keeps the old horses of the market. Then If I see a horse with the head line "Must go now!!!" I buy them to.

Then I go and search for all horses under 5k and go to the last page and start buying them till I get to the front page. I like getting old horses because they pass on fast so I can get more off the market. If there is a rare breed I will leave it or but it to use for myself

There are more people working on buying old add horses. Sometime when I get more money I'll keep rising the price of horses I'm looking for
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

ExtraMail wrote:
Hidalgo wrote: Hey, would I be able to buy this mare? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3224110
For cleaning the market I can't spend a ton or money on or I'll go broke. So what I do is first go to the market and search for horses 17+ for under 5k, they will pass on soon so it keeps the old horses of the market. Then If I see a horse with the head line "Must go now!!!" I buy them to.

Then I go and search for all horses under 5k and go to the last page and start buying them till I get to the front page. I like getting old horses because they pass on fast so I can get more off the market. If there is a rare breed I will leave it or but it to use for myself

There are more people working on buying old add horses. Sometime when I get more money I'll keep rising the price of horses I'm looking for

Ok, that’s helpful to know :) Sometimes I worry people are just clearing whatever cheap horses they find in the first few pages or something instead of going to the older pages or that kind of thing. Your method sounds good.

I offered 50k for the mare, which I know is a bit on the low side for a glitched horse, but after I look at her pretty self for a few days I thought I might try and upsell her, and since sometimes they can go for a couple mil (although I don’t necessarily expect that much), I thought I could give you half of whatever profit I made and you could use it for your market clearing project? Or if that sounds like me just trying to make money you could certainly sell her yourself and keep it all lol. I just thought I should be upfront about my plans so you don’t see me turn around and sell her and feel cheated.
ExtraMail
Visit My Farm

Post by ExtraMail »

Hidalgo wrote:
ExtraMail wrote:

Ok, that’s helpful to know :) Sometimes I worry people are just clearing whatever cheap horses they find in the first few pages or something instead of going to the older pages or that kind of thing. Your method sounds good.

I offered 50k for the mare, which I know is a bit on the low side for a glitched horse, but after I look at her pretty self for a few days I thought I might try and upsell her, and since sometimes they can go for a couple mil (although I don’t necessarily expect that much), I thought I could give you half of whatever profit I made and you could use it for your market clearing project? Or if that sounds like me just trying to make money you could certainly sell her yourself and keep it all lol. I just thought I should be upfront about my plans so you don’t see me turn around and sell her and feel cheated.
Atm not meany players are looking here for horses I so I'm glad you want her, even to sell her for more. I knew w glitch horses are uncommon and people want them, I just don't have time to keep this account frozen to sell them as they are. I thank you for the 50k though it will help me get more horses off the market
ExtraMail
Visit My Farm

Post by ExtraMail »

Hidalgo wrote:
ExtraMail wrote:

I don't have time to look but I had another glitch AC Nab mare, her name is redmane idk ifhi have her here or not but if you want her to you can have her
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

ExtraMail wrote:
I don't have time to look but I had another glitch AC Nab mare, her name is redmane idk ifhi have her here or not but if you want her to you can have her
Oh cool, I'll look around your pastures a bit and see if I can find her!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Hidalgo wrote:
ExtraMail wrote:
Ok well I couldn't find her, but that's fine lol
I found these two I'd like to buy tho :lol: Would 200K sound reasonable for the QH and 100K for the Andalusian?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2924279
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2499266
ExtraMail
Visit My Farm

Post by ExtraMail »

Hidalgo wrote:
Hidalgo wrote:
Ok well I couldn't find her, but that's fine lol
I found these two I'd like to buy tho :lol: Would 200K sound reasonable for the QH and 100K for the Andalusian?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2924279
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2499266
Ok she may be on a different account, I'll try and find her for you. Those prices are MORE then acceptable, it will go to buying new horses of the market. They are both UFO
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:49 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:49 am