The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

$$$ FREE Horse Aging! $$$

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: $$$ Market Clearing $$$

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Royale Ranch wrote:Congratulations to all the hard work that everyone has put into this project...

I have been contributing quite heavily over the last 3 months - but going forward need to focus on other things, so I wish you a whole lot of success :)

Unfortunately I dont have any stats for September or earlier but here tis my achievement per month:

Oct: 260+ Horses / 15+ Mil Spent
Nov: 1000+ Horses / 10.5+ Mil Spent.

Looking forward to seeing the Updated November Figures!
Royale
Thank you so much for helping!
I think i spent over 20 mill a few weeks ago in november clearing horses. it has improved a lot!
down to 3,500 horses on market atm. of course majority of them are horses that are up for offers and we cant really clear unfortunately.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

New Totals Updated!
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Royale Ranch wrote:Congratulations to all the hard work that everyone has put into this project...

I have been contributing quite heavily over the last 3 months - but going forward need to focus on other things, so I wish you a whole lot of success :)

Unfortunately I dont have any stats for September or earlier but here tis my achievement per month:

Oct: 260+ Horses / 15+ Mil Spent
Nov: 1000+ Horses / 10.5+ Mil Spent.

Looking forward to seeing the Updated November Figures!
Royale
Totals updated :)
Owner Of FIR Club

Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

HorzeLover101 wrote: Totals updated :)

section 1 totals tho! :D :)
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Royale Ranch wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote: Totals updated :)

I know! Its great to see improvement. And i think since i made quick links to the market per $$$$ brackets I think a lot more people have used this and cleared horses or used it to buy horses.

Its amazing to see what we in the community can do.

I also added a section on the front forum where there are untrained foals waiting to be trained so people can opt in to train one.

Im surprised also that FREE grinders are not a hit on here. i was expecting more new players or current players would ask for them more. i do have about 6 CTM Grinders leased out atm though so they are helping some players but not as much as i would like to see!!! but something is better then nothing :)
Owner Of FIR Club

Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:

I know! Its great to see improvement. And i think since i made quick links to the market per $$$$ brackets I think a lot more people have used this and cleared horses or used it to buy horses.

Its amazing to see what we in the community can do.

I also added a section on the front forum where there are untrained foals waiting to be trained so people can opt in to train one.

Im surprised also that FREE grinders are not a hit on here. i was expecting more new players or current players would ask for them more. i do have about 6 CTM Grinders leased out atm though so they are helping some players but not as much as i would like to see!!! but something is better then nothing :)

Didnt realise that you had direct links - will be very handy :D

I wont put my hand up to train - yet - but in time who knows.
Havent been taking notice personally - but do the grinders have a separate page? That would probably help to get more interest perhaps? Doing a great job xx
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Royale Ranch wrote:

Havent been taking notice personally - but do the grinders have a separate page? That would probably help to get more interest perhaps? Doing a great job xx
To be honest im trying to keep links to a min. haha i have like 10 links to pages on my farm page of my account so i have quick access haha. I need to do a revamp but im not good at integrating a formatted layout that works.
I can look into creating CTM Horse Forum.
Owner Of FIR Club

Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:

To be honest im trying to keep links to a min. haha i have like 10 links to pages on my farm page of my account so i have quick access haha. I need to do a revamp but im not good at integrating a formatted layout that works.
It's up to you - only a suggestion!
idk how you are keeping up with all that you do as it is! very, very appreciative on behalf of the HWO community for all your contributions :D
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Royale Ranch wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
It's up to you - only a suggestion!
idk how you are keeping up with all that you do as it is! very, very appreciative on behalf of the HWO community for all your contributions :D
Thank you! I try to be active the best i can in areas i know i can successfully do HAHA!
Sure is a lot managing these pages but its not too bad. At least now its a little organized then all over the place. I need to over veiw some of my other links on my main and revamp those to perfection because right now they are put together like paper and glue :')
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

I wanna get the current market horses down to below 3500 total up for sale/offers before the end of this month for the totals!

Can we do it?

Please utilize the links above on the first page of the forum for easy access of buying and rehoming/aging horses.

Thank you!!
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:05 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:05 am