The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

$$$ FREE Horse Aging! $$$

shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Re: $$$ Market Clearing $$$

Post by shadowheart2006 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
I'll have him done as soon as I can :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2336565
Please return this horse. It has been too long. I wanna get it back to be able to train and hand him out.
Thanks!
I'm so sorry, life's been extremely busy. Please re offer as your offer has expired.
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2336565
Please return this horse. It has been too long. I wanna get it back to be able to train and hand him out.
Thanks!
I'm so sorry, life's been extremely busy. Please re offer as your offer has expired.
offered
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Offered.

Also great job getting more horses off the market! I've spent over 1 mil so far and getting closer to the 2 mil mark. I've been buying horses 5k and under though, but it all counts! I've considered making another account solely for ageing more of the CTM horses out. But I haven't yet
watch buying certain ones. need to look at the horse ID# in the html bar in the browser. that market has been flooded with tons of horses dirt cheap. so im think people are abusing the people who are clearing the market. any horse with the ID#3,000,000 or less are ones we need to buy. once it hits 3,500,000 ill update it to where we buy horses for that id and less.
Ok. Good yo know!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Needing people who can age some market horses!
Im almost at capacity on this account!
Owner Of FIR Club

FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Hey this boy is done
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3255087
He is UFO so offer when your ready. I got him to 99% in everything but movement but can do it as soon as I get a turn. Anyway offer when ya can
Bairdey
Visit My Farm

Post by Bairdey »

Hello! I'm looking to purchase a new grinder horse as my current one is getting quite old.
If possible I would like to purchase this stallion.
I promise to follow the rules of not breeding or stud him out. I will not resell him either.

I would like some clarification about one rule, however: "Must use as GRINDER use ONLY!"
Does this mean I can ONLY use him in local shows and can't enter in any player competitions? With my current grinder, I use him for getting PT and turns from locals but I also enter him in player comps on the side since they have bigger cash prizes. If it is the case that I cannot enter this new grinder into player comps I will respect that and only use him in locals.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Bairdey wrote:Hello! I'm looking to purchase a new grinder horse as my current one is getting quite old.
If possible I would like to purchase this stallion.
I promise to follow the rules of not breeding or stud him out. I will not resell him either.

I would like some clarification about one rule, however: "Must use as GRINDER use ONLY!"
Does this mean I can ONLY use him in local shows and can't enter in any player competitions? With my current grinder, I use him for getting PT and turns from locals but I also enter him in player comps on the side since they have bigger cash prizes. If it is the case that I cannot enter this new grinder into player comps I will respect that and only use him in locals.
Hello!
Great you found this forum! You can use the grinder to enter in player made comps but this particular horse HAS to be AGED out. It cant be reserved just for player made comps since its pat of the CTM Program. All horses are either aged out or rehomed to dwindle the number of horses in the game and on the market.
Also the horses will be selected for you. Generally goes by oldest first to youngest.
- I see you have 3 trained horses on your account. For you to be able to receive one there cant be any trained horse on the account because that horse can be used as a grinder. Once your current GRINDER passes away and those other horses are moved please let me know and I get you a CTM Grinder over to you. BTW the price is $1 so its FREE.
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

CTM Update!

Updated totals!
We are doing well in several areas.
Only area we cant clear are the horses left up for offers on vacant accounts. But our sale totals of horses is now down to 1,200 on market!!

YAY! Congratulations everyone!
Keep up the awesome work.

Thank you Fantasy Ranch for training some of the CTM grinders!

Also a shout out to kimberly_debie for taking some horses to age them out as my account is getting full fast from buying and aging out these CTM horses!
Owner Of FIR Club

Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Hey! I was intrested if i'm allowed a grinder as I currently train horses, so I often have fully or partially trained horses on my farm? Either way I could always take some horses to age out.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Mlloftus wrote:Hey! I was intrested if i'm allowed a grinder as I currently train horses, so I often have fully or partially trained horses on my farm? Either way I could always take some horses to age out.
Sure can!
You are an active senior member in the community and help many people out. Your work doesn't go unnoticed! I would be happy to send over a grinder to you to help :D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2526626
Let me know when your ready to pick up and ill stick this one up!
Please leave the name the same and contract conditions in the horses profile! :)
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:38 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:38 pm