The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

$$$ FREE Horse Aging! $$$

Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: $$$ Market Clearing $$$

Post by Mlloftus »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Mlloftus wrote:Hey! I was intrested if i'm allowed a grinder as I currently train horses, so I often have fully or partially trained horses on my farm? Either way I could always take some horses to age out.
Sure can!
You are an active senior member in the community and help many people out. Your work doesn't go unnoticed! I would be happy to send over a grinder to you to help :D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2526626
Let me know when your ready to pick up and ill stick this one up!
Please leave the name the same and contract conditions in the horses profile! :)
Thanks so much! You can stick him up now!
RosesDemise
Visit My Farm

Post by RosesDemise »

Heya! I would like to offer help as a trainer for horses ^^ I don't necessarily get all the numbers and such and don't want to purchase any horses that isn't viable for this program. If you could reply back with some horses to help clear I would love to train and send them back to you.

I need something new to do in this game and this is will def keep me going! Thank you!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

RosesDemise wrote:Heya! I would like to offer help as a trainer for horses ^^ I don't necessarily get all the numbers and such and don't want to purchase any horses that isn't viable for this program. If you could reply back with some horses to help clear I would love to train and send them back to you.

I need something new to do in this game and this is will def keep me going! Thank you!
How long does it take you to train a horse.
How many horses years?
How many days in real life?
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

RosesDemise
Visit My Farm

Post by RosesDemise »

Roughly about 3-4 horse years
idk how many days but I'm usually on everyday, lesser on the weekends

Edit! - I got a bunch of horses to be given away (all stats 90+)
All in this pasture - https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/173670
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

I just want to say.....

Whoever is cleaning the market big time.... im giving a shout out!
I dont know who it is but if you see this I can see such an improvement to the horse market!

We were at about 4000 beginning of this month and we are only2 weeks in and the market has gone down to 3500 horses.

WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

RosesDemise wrote:Roughly about 3-4 horse years
idk how many days but I'm usually on everyday, lesser on the weekends

Edit! - I got a bunch of horses to be given away (all stats 90+)
All in this pasture - https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/173670
If you are needing room. I can take those to store in my CTM Grinder pastures so they can be handed out. Otherwise.... you can browse the forums in serach of newer players.
Make sure you check their farm to see if they already have a trained horse, if they do then they do not qualify at that moment to receive a CTM grinder.
Also CTM grinders have rules which can be found on the front page of this forum :) you could copy and paste those rules in those trained horses profiles so that whoever receives them has to agree.
If you transfer the horse over to any player send me the link to the horse and the players name that way i can track the horse. If they disobey the terms and conditions of the CTM Grinder horses they will be banned from my forums and sales all together as dishonesty does not fly with me :)

Please let me know your decision on what you wanna do :)
Owner Of FIR Club

RosesDemise
Visit My Farm

Post by RosesDemise »

If you are needing room. I can take those to store in my CTM Grinder pastures so they can be handed out. Otherwise.... you can browse the forums in serach of newer players.
Make sure you check their farm to see if they already have a trained horse, if they do then they do not qualify at that moment to receive a CTM grinder.
Also CTM grinders have rules which can be found on the front page of this forum :) you could copy and paste those rules in those trained horses profiles so that whoever receives them has to agree.
If you transfer the horse over to any player send me the link to the horse and the players name that way i can track the horse. If they disobey the terms and conditions of the CTM Grinder horses they will be banned from my forums and sales all together as dishonesty does not fly with me :)

I'd love to transfer some of them to you, they're starting to age while I train other horses, just let me know when you are ready to take them, ill be on sometime tomorrow. Other than that, ill take a look around to find those newbies. Thank you for this chance ^^
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Let's clean the market together!
I believe FantasyRanch (for credit) first made a post about clearing the market but wanted to keep track myself. I didn't want to clutter her forum with my scribblings. HAHA

Rules:
$$$ Buy market horses to be aged out, rehomed or trained up and given away for FREE
%%% Do not clear out new horses (possibly money catchers that abuse the market cleaner players)
&&& Look at the horse ID# and make sure its under 3,000,000 numbers!!!

Horses to Date on Market! (11/01/2021)

Section 1: Horses 1 - 50,000 = 1,192 / 891 / 929 /
Section 2: Horses 50,001 - 100,000 = 173 / 130 / 41 /
Section 3: Horses 100,001 - 200,000 = 57 / 42 / 7 /
Section 4: Horses 200,001 - 300,000 = 38 / 1 / 5 /
Section 5: Horses 300,001 - 400,000 = 19 / 2 / 2 /
Section 6: Horses 400,001 - 500,000 = 60 / 49 / 16 /
Section 7: Horses 500,001 - 600,000 = 13 / 2 / 0 /
Section 8: Horses 600,001 - 700,000 = 4 / 5 / 0 /
Section 9: Horses 700,001 - 800,000 = 11 / 10 / 6 /
Section 10: Horses 800,001 - 900,000 = 4 / 4 / 0 /
Section 11: Horses 900,001 - 1,000,000 = 81 / 82 / 45 /
Section 12: Horses 1,000,001+++ = 161 / 167 / 169 /
Section 13: Horses up for OFFERS = 2,809 / 2,852 / 2,853 /

Total On Market as of 11/01/2021: 4,074 Horses
***Totals will be updated at end of month***

Beginning Of Month Totals To Date!
09/2021 = 4,622 (2,809 For Offers / 1,813 For Sale)
10/2021 = 4,236 ( 2,852 For Offers / 1,385 For Sale)
11/2021 = 4,074 (2,853 For Offers / 1,221 For Sale)
12/2021 =

Market Clear Horses to Trained Horses (Grinders) Program:
I can hold any horses that were trained through clearing the market that way they can be later sold for $1 to new players or simply people needing grinders.
I have the capacity to hold these horses BUT I cannot train them as i have my own business to attend to.
I'll offer these Trained horses "Grinders" on a separate forum when I get around to making it and when i start acquiring these market clear horses.

Contributors:
Royale Ranch
- Financial support for players CTM horses
- Boarding for CTM horses

shadowheart2006
- Train CTM horses to be resold for $1 to new players or players in general needing grinders.
- Boarding for aging out CTM horses

FantasyRanch
- Training CTM horses for transfer (Will be stored on OfficalHorze)

kimberly_debie
- Boarding for aging out CTM horses

CTM (Clearing The Market) Grinders
"Reply to forum" stating you are in need of a grinder. These grinders are $1 each. 1 Per Player no matter the seniority of the player. You must agree to the terms below to be able to receive a CTM Grinder.
***Grinders are fully trained horses that are comped in local shows at level 10 for PT, $$$ and extra banked days. These horses will be aged out per local show comping.***
You must agree to the terms and conditions of owning a Market Clearing Trained Horse Grinder
- No Breeding
- No Studding
- No Re-selling
- No Freezing (Horse must be aged out since its a Grinder)
(((horses will be monitored - if rules are disregarded you will go on a trust watch list and could be banned from free services in the future)))
*** You can local comp them if you want while they remain Grinders but they must be aged out/no freezing!!!***

Pasture 1 = https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/171427
Pasture 2 = https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/171537
can i get a grinder
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

RosesDemise wrote:

I'd love to transfer some of them to you, they're starting to age while I train other horses, just let me know when you are ready to take them, ill be on sometime tomorrow. Other than that, ill take a look around to find those newbies. Thank you for this chance ^^
I grabbed the two that were up :) you can place the other two up as well,
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Heartland2001 wrote:can i get a grinder
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2780813
I will stick this one up.
You must abide by the terms and conditions in the horse profile.

Thank you!

When the horse passes away contact me back and ill send you another one your way :)
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:58 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:58 pm