The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Hey yall Im BACKKKK!!!! Help me out ive been gone for monthsssss

Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Hey yall Im BACKKKK!!!! Help me out ive been gone for monthsssss

Post by Thundering Horses »

Hello, all TH back!

to those who need a quick reminder
- I have played for 3 years
- I used to breed tbs but have no idea if that's the big thing anymore :lol:
But it's Official that I am back! pls all my old friends GVIE MY LIFE UPDATES!!!

Updates of my life!!
- School still school
- Swim Still at it, and I want to die I'm swimming 6 days a week with morning practice for 1-1.5 hours every week :| but im still winning the 500 so i guess it worth it :roll: :lol:

I LOVE YALL AND IF YOU NEW INTRODUCE YOUR SELF
Charlette
Visit My Farm

Re: Hey yall Im BACKKKK!!!! Help me out ive been gone for monthsssss

Post by Charlette »

Welcome back!
Racing and TBs have died down a lot. There isn't really anything obvious that's popular like mohawk horses earlier this year. I'm not sure how long you were gone but now you can get horses with a mohawk for less than 100k now. Earlier, they used to sell for around 1 million, but with the decreased price they aren't as well bred as they used to be so they aren't as much as a symbol of quality anymore.

Anyways, I have seen Steeple chasing, Dressage, and some western disciplines around kind of often but that's all I really know. Honestly, there is a little bit of everything going on. :lol:
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

Thundering Horses wrote:Hello, all TH back!

But it's Official that I am back! pls all my old friends GVIE MY LIFE UPDATES!!!

Updates of my life!!
- School still school
- Swim Still at it, and I want to die I'm swimming 6 days a week with morning practice for 1-1.5 hours every week :| but im still winning the 500 so i guess it worth it :roll: :lol:

Welcome back TH! (It's Strawberry Unicorn lol)

Yeah, racing has really been oned down. For instance, I just bought 3 racehorses with the lightning comment for like, 300k all together. Mowhawks have run their course, they are no longer the thing.
However, dressage is rising quickly! (I'm a proud beeder/champer :D ) Western is still pretty popular.

If you need any Dressage champs/horses/foals, I'm your right hand man! (Well, gal' I guess.)

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Charlette wrote:Welcome back!
Racing and TBs have died down a lot. There isn't really anything obvious that's popular like mohawk horses earlier this year. I'm not sure how long you were gone but now you can get horses with a mohawk for less than 100k now. Earlier, they used to sell for around 1 million, but with the decreased price they aren't as well bred as they used to be so they aren't as much as a symbol of quality anymore.

Anyways, I have seen Steeple chasing, Dressage, and some western disciplines around kind of often but that's all I really know. Honestly, there is a little bit of everything going on. :lol:
Yeah i knew that tbs were dying down but i guess they really did!
i really missed you!
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

KingstonDressage wrote:

Updates of my life!!
- School still school

Welcome back TH! (It's Strawberry Unicorn lol)

Yeah, racing has really been oned down. For instance, I just bought 3 racehorses with the lightning comment for like, 300k all together. Mowhawks have run their course, they are no longer the thing.
However, dressage is rising quickly! (I'm a proud beeder/champer :D ) Western is still pretty popular.

If you need any Dressage champs/horses/foals, I'm your right hand man! (Well, gal' I guess.)
Well thank you!! love the new name!!!! and holy crap :o those prices are way down im glad i sold when i did!!
and id love so foals!!
Charlette
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

Thundering Horses wrote:
Charlette wrote:Welcome back!

Yeah i knew that tbs were dying down but i guess they really did!
i really missed you!
I missed you too! Glad you're back :mrgreen:
MDH-Diesel
Visit My Farm

Post by MDH-Diesel »

ay yoo anybody want me to train their horses its really easy
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

Thundering Horses wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote: Welcome back TH! (It's Strawberry Unicorn lol)

Well thank you!! love the new name!!!! and holy crap :o those prices are way down im glad i sold when i did!!
and id love so foals!!
Great! I have a 'set' from one of my really good sires, Wistful ambience. I'll ping you when they've popped.

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Tenacious Equine »

Updates of my life!!
- School still school

Hey! Idk if you remember me :lol:
Life updates: have now jumped my demon pony 2’6, am leaving for college on Sunday, going to our first jumpers show in a week!

If you do decide to go the dressage route, I have some old broods and studs with face markings and in a variety of colors (I retire my mares at 17) that I could give you :)
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Tenacious Equine wrote:

Updates of my life!!
- School still school

Hey! Idk if you remember me :lol:
Life updates: have now jumped my demon pony 2’6, am leaving for college on Sunday, going to our first jumpers show in a week!

If you do decide to go the dressage route, I have some old broods and studs with face markings and in a variety of colors (I retire my mares at 17) that I could give you :)
I WOULD LOVE THEMM!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:01 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:01 pm