The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

I need some suggestions on what to work on

FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

I need some suggestions on what to work on

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Ok, so I have I think 4 or 5 projects going on but I need to pick one to focus on. What of the fallowing should a stay with atm.
1) Racing Standardbreads
2) Face Marking TBs
3) Mohawk Shetland Ponies
4) Racing TBs
5) Secret Project
6) YSCH

For 1) I have been crossing then with my good TBs to bump up the HGP, greens,Golds,ect. It's taking a while though

For 2) I have mares I'm breeding with my studs for getting face markings, then I'll get them into my racing TBs

3) simply get the mohawk gean in to some SP, getting rid of the red comments and hopefully getting more golds,greens,HGP, ect

4) I have my racing TBs that I'm working on testing, then I'll be breeding my mares, training the foals, with help, and selling them to everyone.

5) my secret project can't tell much about, except I'm get the mohawk gean into a breed that doesn't have if yet! They will be all around horses. And last hint, they will be draft sized

And last but not least 6)
My Yorkshire Coach Horses. I have 8 of them I want to start breeding for racing events. The breed is Really Really rare, so I'm not sure anyone would be interested in them if I started selling them

Also side note, should I be working on my horse order form getting the word out a ton more. Or working on training more foals to sell?

I'm soooooo bad with sticking to one project that when I'm board I just start a new one :roll:

What do y'all think I should work on

Also no need to quote I'm subscribed!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:05 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:05 am