The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

FR pings

FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

FR pings

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

So I have been needing to ping alot of players lately so I'm pinging everyone here. If you need to talk to me (FR1,2,3) I'm subscribed to this topic on at least one of my farms. Just say what you need to say :D

Have a great day!!!! :D
Last edited by FantasyRanch1 on Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rinners
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Rinners »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Rinners wrote:..
Hi thanks so much for giving back Dapple heart. I love her so much. I also saw you bought 2 more of my horses, could I get them back plz. I was just transfering them and they are a huge part a a future project I'm going to start
hi! I buy them to give them to you later. I put 1 up for sale, now I'll look for 2, can I link to it?
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Rinners wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Hi thanks so much for giving back Dapple heart. I love her so much. I also saw you bought 2 more of my horses, could I get them back plz. I was just transfering them and they are a huge part a a future project I'm going to start
hi! I buy them to give them to you later. I put 1 up for sale, now I'll look for 2, can I link to it?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2909070
My gal Fleet Goddess
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Rinners wrote: hi! I buy them to give them to you later. I put 1 up for sale, now I'll look for 2, can I link to it?
My gal Fleet Goddess
Thanks for giving them back! Your so nice. I've been trying to clean this account up Wich mean I have to move all the horses to a extra account. I'm wanting to start my breeding order business back up but I'm never on top of it like I want to be
Rinners
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
My gal Fleet Goddess
Thanks for giving them back! Your so nice. I've been trying to clean this account up Wich mean I have to move all the horses to a extra account. I'm wanting to start my breeding order business back up but I'm never on top of it like I want to be
My pleasure! do you still have a lot to endure? I can buy 2,and transfer to you, as I have 2 free space left
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Rinners wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
My pleasure! do you still have a lot to endure? I can buy 2,and transfer to you, as I have 2 free space left
No thx it's ok :D oh I saw you got this boy from HOFs auction
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/ ... %202314073
Your lucky he's pretty and a great horse from what I can see
Rinners
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Rinners wrote: My pleasure! do you still have a lot to endure? I can buy 2,and transfer to you, as I have 2 free space left
o, this true! im big love this boy. I have big plans for it, do you want me to give a breed from him?
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Rinners wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
o, this true! im big love this boy. I have big plans for it, do you want me to give a mating from him?
I'd love to breed to him somtime :D I would pay 50-70k for a studding. I would have to find a mare that I think would give a good foal though :D I have lots of mares I love so I'd have to look at their foals to see who will give the best with him
Rinners
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinners »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Rinners wrote: o, this true! im big love this boy. I have big plans for it, do you want me to give a mating from him?
I'd love to breed to him somtime :D I would pay 50-70k for a studding. I would have to find a mare that I think would give a good foal though :D I have lots of mares I love so I'd have to look at their foals to see who will give the best with him
don't problem! im wait, should I put it up? I know that his foals will grow up in good hands, maybe become champions), their father should soon become the champion of the :), because this is my plan for him, and that from him there were only the best foals
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Rinners wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
don't problem! im wait, should I put it up? I know that his foals will grow up in good hands, maybe become champions), their father should soon become the champion of the :), because this is my plan for him, and that from him there were only the best foals
Do u play often? I should be on again around 8-9 pm MI time. I won't put him up yet for fear that others might use him, endless you want others to use him
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:12 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:12 pm