The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

FR pings

FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

EmeraldGreenStables wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:Hey I found a decently young pair of the sooty dapples , a mare and stallion should be up on my spare, just let me know when you offer and I will accept. :D
here are the links https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3310783
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3310782
I offered 15k on each one, is that ok? Also I love how the stallion looks!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

AhsokaOnEarth wrote:...
Hi, this is kinda out of the blue but...

I see your putting your YouTube subscriber thing on your horse adds. Please don't do this, it could giveaway your pictures, show you, or places where you go and or live, and it could tell us personal information about you.

We want everyone on HWO to stay safe! I don't want to hinder your fun but plz be careful with your info, as people all around the world play this game.

Hope your having a great day!!!! :D
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

Post by EmeraldGreenStables »

FantasyRanch3 wrote: yeah that’s fine , I don’t expect to ask for too much bc I consider you a freind :D
AhsokaOnEarth
Visit My Farm

Post by AhsokaOnEarth »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
AhsokaOnEarth wrote:...

I see your putting your YouTube subscriber thing on your horse adds. Please don't do this, it could giveaway your pictures, show you, or places where you go and or live, and it could tell us personal information about you.

We want everyone on HWO to stay safe! I don't want to hinder your fun but plz be careful with your info, as people all around the world play this game.

Ok. I thought it only had my YT up I'll go take it down lol
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:Hey I have a champed stallion I would like to use for our little project :lol: , I was going to link his profile and we can store him , he will be going to alt so he wont age more :?
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote: yeah that’s fine , I don’t expect to ask for too much bc I consider you a freind :D
Ok thx! :D also thx again for the PT your got me a while back! I can't wait till have my down time and can upgrade!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

AhsokaOnEarth wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

Ok. I thought it only had my YT up I'll go take it down lol
I didn't go into it because I don't like YT. I just want to make sure your safe :D
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:Hey I have a champed stallion I would like to use for our little project :lol: , I was going to link his profile and we can store him , he will be going to alt so he wont age more :?
Alright! You saw that we will be pinging players on Xmas Eve right? I'm willing to do all the pining if need be, I know it's alot! If you can just make a post and keep updating it with the links of horses you got for it so I can give the player the link when I ping them that would be great. (Or link the pastures)
AhsokaOnEarth
Visit My Farm

Post by AhsokaOnEarth »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
AhsokaOnEarth wrote: Ok. I thought it only had my YT up I'll go take it down lol
I didn't go into it because I don't like YT. I just want to make sure your safe :D
Ok lol.
Have a good day :D
EmeraldGreenStables
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote: yeah I know and that’s fine I will continue updating it
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:17 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:17 pm