Community Forum

Red Fox training services. (Temp closed for my fox clients)

kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Re: Red Fox training services. OPEN

Post by kimberly_debie »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote: Thank you!! I'll log in my frozen in a sec and accept
I told some people that need trainers about you and left a good reviw, I hope you have some customers coming your way! I really want to thank you for training her, and might come back with another horse I need trained later in the year :)
Final Amends,
~BHB~
Aww, thank you so much! :D it was a pleasure working with you and hope so to do again in the future.
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

terrasunshine wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote:Quote this if you want to link a horse please.
thank you!!
Hey!

Here is the boy I'd like for you to begin to train. I think I'd actually like to subscribe as an elite client, as I am going through grinders quite quickly.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3301781

I'd just like him to be well-suited for L10 Endurance locals. :D

He is up for offers and I can pay the 200k fee whenever is convenient for you.

Thank you in advance!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3301781 go ahead and offer on him, he is almost ready to go home, in about 5 - 10 min he will be in your barn nice and cozy :D
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Post by terrasunshine »

kimberly_debie wrote:
terrasunshine wrote:
Hey!

Here is the boy I'd like for you to begin to train. I think I'd actually like to subscribe as an elite client, as I am going through grinders quite quickly.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3301781

I'd just like him to be well-suited for L10 Endurance locals. :D

He is up for offers and I can pay the 200k fee whenever is convenient for you.

Thank you in advance!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3301781 go ahead and offer on him, he is almost ready to go home, in about 5 - 10 min he will be in your barn nice and cozy :D
Thank you so much for training him up! I offered up the elite payment as well as the training pmt. I see you're closing down - if you could ping me when you're back up so I can get more grinders trained up, that would be great!

Thank you again for your help and I hope you're doing well! :D
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

terrasunshine wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3301781 go ahead and offer on him, he is almost ready to go home, in about 5 - 10 min he will be in your barn nice and cozy :D
Thank you so much for training him up! I offered up the elite payment as well as the training pmt. I see you're closing down - if you could ping me when you're back up so I can get more grinders trained up, that would be great!

I'm sending him your way right now, i'm closing my services for my fox clients but not my elite fox (you) clients because they (like you) have a paid subscription with me :D it was very nice working with you and i hope to do so more in the future.
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Post by terrasunshine »

kimberly_debie wrote:
terrasunshine wrote:

I'm sending him your way right now, i'm closing my services for my fox clients but not my elite fox (you) clients because they (like you) have a paid subscription with me :D it was very nice working with you and i hope to do so more in the future.
Sweet! When I have another suitable foal I will put him up for you. Thanks again!
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

terrasunshine wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote:
Sweet! When I have another suitable foal I will put him up for you. Thanks again!
Exited too see what you have in store for me next ;) :lol:
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Post by terrasunshine »

kimberly_debie wrote:
terrasunshine wrote: Sweet! When I have another suitable foal I will put him up for you. Thanks again!
Exited too see what you have in store for me next ;) :lol:
Hey!! If you have some time, can you train up this girl? I'm transferring her to my holdings account and I'll accept the offer when you're available! Thanks so much!! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3321559
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

terrasunshine wrote:
kimberly_debie wrote: Exited too see what you have in store for me next ;) :lol:
Hey!! If you have some time, can you train up this girl? I'm transferring her to my holdings account and I'll accept the offer when you're available! Thanks so much!! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3321559
Hey! for sure :D it might take a little more time then you are used to with me because i'm pretty full, i'm also switchinh jobs (irl) currently so very very busy with that, i will ping you when she is done :D
Could you also please put the needed info in her bio please, thanks! :)
terrasunshine
Visit My Farm

Post by terrasunshine »

kimberly_debie wrote:
terrasunshine wrote: Hey!! If you have some time, can you train up this girl? I'm transferring her to my holdings account and I'll accept the offer when you're available! Thanks so much!! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3321559
Hey! for sure :D it might take a little more time then you are used to with me because i'm pretty full, i'm also switchinh jobs (irl) currently so very very busy with that, i will ping you when she is done :D
Could you also please put the needed info in her bio please, thanks! :)
No problem! I accepted and put the form in her bio. Thanks a lot!
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Re: Red Fox training services. (Temp closed for my fox clients)

Post by Heartland2001 »

kimberly_debie wrote:Red Fox Training services

I'm so gratefull for all the lovely people i trained for but i have to close my services for my lovely fox client much much sooner as expected :( i have it pretty full with irl stuff, the horse i have listed on my list now WILL get trained so if it's one of your's dont worry you will have it back as soon as possible :)
my training services will open again the 5th of january 2022! and i will come back stronger and faster then ever :lol: hope to see you next year and that everyone has a lovely thanks giving, a merry christmas and a happy new year! <3

Hello!! I'm very proud to announce that Red Fox Equestrian Center is now offering training!
I can do a full training in (upper/middle) 2 to (low) 3 horse years, it depends on the age of the foal when it is send to me, if new born the horse will be between 2 years and 5 months / 2 years and 8 months.
I can also finish up a training for you, i can also only train intill a certain percentage and then stop.
I only accept horses from new born (preferd) to 1 year (max) because i keep the client in mind and want the best for them, A full training from 8% to 791% - 795% will be 30k
I only do 1 horse at the time but i keep it rolling so 1 will hopefully come after the other, i have made a list where i keep track of the horse i have to train next so everything will go fair and smoothly, when the horse is done i will move it to my frozen account to not age: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/156114

Fox client:
2 horses per player per month
NO additional price for subscription
speed training is NOT possible
there is a list and i will train your horse by it's turn on the list (list is visible in my farm bio)

Elite fox client:
4 horses per player per month
30k if normal training and will be added to the list
150k if speed training, your horse will be trained immidiatly
200k per month for this subscription

Important updates
The month of december i will TEMPORAIRLY close my training services for my FOX clients (sorry guy's, love you tho) i do this to have it more calm and easy during the holiday's, by the 5th of january my services WILL be opend again for my FOX cients, this will NOT affect my ELITE fox cients because they have a paid subscripcion and i cannot take the service away from them because of the paid subscripcion they have with me, it WILL always be possible to become a elite fox client EVEN during the holiday's.

Important

Please copy paste this in your horse his/her bio, exept what is in the parenthesis (...) and please put the horse up for offers right away if you want him/her trained by me, this is so i can offer $1 on him/her and you can accept next time you are online, if the foal is NOT up for offer or the info is NOT in it's bio i WILL go to the next person who does have the foal up and/or info in it's bio, this may seen harsh but i do this to go fast and quick about it and not keep the waiting list to long, thank you! :

Dropoff account: (Account used to drop the horse of by me)
Pickup account: (Acount used to pick the horse up after training)
Percentage of training: (if full just leave this space blanc)
Desired weight at pick up:
Price:
Any extra notes: (use this space to tell/ask/remember me of anything)

Hope to see and work with you and your beautiful horse very soon :D
i was wondering if i could become an elite fox client as i always need horses trained
Become a Patron!