The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Racing

Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

Racing

Post by Estonian Holding »

It feels like the popularity of racing has really dropped and as a result the competitions aren't running. If anyone is interested in racers and would like a couple of breeding pairs that they would like to use to breed competitive runners, let me know.
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Re: Racing

Post by Secret Whisper »

Estonian Holding wrote:It feels like the popularity of racing has really dropped and as a result the competitions aren't running. If anyone is interested in racers and would like a couple of breeding pairs that they would like to use to breed competitive runners, let me know.
can you post some links with prices?
“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”
-Robin Williams
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Estonian Holding wrote:It feels like the popularity of racing has really dropped and as a result the competitions aren't running. If anyone is interested in racers and would like a couple of breeding pairs that they would like to use to breed competitive runners, let me know.
I would definitely be interested!
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

shadowheart2006 wrote:
Would you like 1 breeding pair and then two pregnant mares perhaps?
Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

Secret Whisper wrote:
can you post some links with prices?
Would you like 1 breeding pair and then two pregnant mares perhaps?[/quote]
I am actually giving away high quality race horses to committed players who want to start a racing program and I will certainly continue to help along the way with more horses and studdings if needed.
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

Estonian Holding wrote:
Secret Whisper wrote: can you post some links with prices?
I am actually giving away high quality race horses to committed players who want to start a racing program and I will certainly continue to help along the way with more horses and studdings if needed.[/quote]
OMG i would love that, totally just send the links and then how much would you like?
“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”
-Robin Williams
Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

Secret Whisper wrote:
Estonian Holding wrote: Would you like 1 breeding pair and then two pregnant mares perhaps?
I am actually giving away high quality race horses to committed players who want to start a racing program and I will certainly continue to help along the way with more horses and studdings if needed.
OMG i would love that, totally just send the links and then how much would you like?[/quote]
I put up two. Offere $1. Then I will put up a stud for a $1. And I will put up a pair too.
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Post by Secret Whisper »

Estonian Holding wrote:
Secret Whisper wrote: I am actually giving away high quality race horses to committed players who want to start a racing program and I will certainly continue to help along the way with more horses and studdings if needed.
OMG i would love that, totally just send the links and then how much would you like?
I put up two. Offere $1. Then I will put up a stud for a $1. And I will put up a pair too.[/quote]
so put up 2 of my mares?
-Robin Williams
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Estonian Holding wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
Sure!
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

i would be i need some good mares and studs and i agree on how the racing industry has dropped it almost impossible to champ horses in racing now :(
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:18 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:18 am