The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Racing

Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

Re: Racing

Post by Estonian Holding »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Estonian Holding wrote:It feels like the popularity of racing has really dropped and as a result the competitions aren't running. If anyone is interested in racers and would like a couple of breeding pairs that they would like to use to breed competitive runners, let me know.
I know it's not Racing but I've been working my horses in Sprint Racing and Steeplechasing and they seem to have more hart for those then racing. But I'd be interested in a breeding pair to hopefully get some horses for racing
Sure
Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Estonian Holding wrote:It feels like the popularity of racing has really dropped and as a result the competitions aren't running. If anyone is interested in racers and would like a couple of breeding pairs that they would like to use to breed competitive runners, let me know.
I know it's not Racing but I've been working my horses in Sprint Racing and Steeplechasing and they seem to have more hart for those then racing. But I'd be interested in a breeding pair to hopefully get some horses for racing
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3146071
Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2991501
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Estonian Holding wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3146071
Howich?
Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Howich?
$1 each. With the potential to perhaps breed to the stallion a couple more times.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Estonian Holding wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Howich?
$1 each. With the potential to perhaps breed to the stallion a couple more times.
Alright. I offered on the mare but the stud isn't up. Am I allowed to breed them to my other racing horses to?
Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Estonian Holding wrote:
Alright. I offered on the mare but the stud isn't up. Am I allowed to breed them to my other racing horses to?
Absolutely!!!
Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

Estonian Holding wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Absolutely!!!
He's up!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Estonian Holding wrote:
Estonian Holding wrote: Absolutely!!!
He's up!
Ok thx! I offered. Also if you need to stud to him somtime lmk and I'll try and get him up as fast as I xan
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

Estonian Holding wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: i would be i need some good mares and studs and i agree on how the racing industry has dropped it almost impossible to champ horses in racing now :(
If you want horses, let me know.
i would love some please
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:34 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:34 pm