The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Farm Art and Logos

Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm Art and Logos

Post by Softball12345! »

KingstonDressage wrote:
Softball12345! wrote:
Username: Softball12345!, Softball1234, Softball_Training
Name of Farm: Softball Stables
Other notes: You can get creative with what you do! Although I will say I really like the style of the last picture in your examples! :]
Okay! So are you more interested in a logo type?
Yes
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

Sea Fire wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:ping
Username: Sea Fire
Name of Farm: Sea Shadow
Other notes: can you do the first picture except with a mustang, particularly a red one I have a red mustang that I own.
Hi! I just finished a possible signature for you! I want to keep each signature pretty unique to the player and their farm, so I decided not to copy right from the one I did for Rosee, however, I kept the same style of it. Please feel free to let me know what you don't like, if you'd like a certain font or color or really anything! This is not my signature, it's yours- so don't feel bad if you don't like something!

Sorry about my signature! I can't temporarily take it down!

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Softball12345! wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote: Okay! So are you more interested in a logo type?
Yes
Here it is! Let me know anything you do/don't like and I'll be happy to change it! (Colors, fonts, logo, etc.)

When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
Sea Fire
Visit My Farm

Post by Sea Fire »

KingstonDressage wrote:
Sea Fire wrote:
Username: Sea Fire
Name of Farm: Sea Shadow
Other notes: can you do the first picture except with a mustang, particularly a red one I have a red mustang that I own.
Hi! I just finished a possible signature for you! I want to keep each signature pretty unique to the player and their farm, so I decided not to copy right from the one I did for Rosee, however, I kept the same style of it. Please feel free to let me know what you don't like, if you'd like a certain font or color or really anything! This is not my signature, it's yours- so don't feel bad if you don't like something!

It’s no problem I do ask that sea shadow may be written in black? Also that the brand in the mustang is visible if that’s possible otherwise it’s fantastic! Thanks for doing this
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

KingstonDressage wrote:
Softball12345! wrote:
Yes
Here it is! Let me know anything you do/don't like and I'll be happy to change it! (Colors, fonts, logo, etc.)

Love it! The one thing I would change (which is my fault for not specifying) is that where it says "Softball12345!", I would ask that you change that to just "Softball"
Thank you so much!
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Softball12345! wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote: Here it is! Let me know anything you do/don't like and I'll be happy to change it! (Colors, fonts, logo, etc.)

Love it! The one thing I would change (which is my fault for not specifying) is that where it says "Softball12345!", I would ask that you change that to just "Softball"
Thank you so much!
On it! I'm so glad you love it!

KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Sea Fire wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote: Hi! I just finished a possible signature for you! I want to keep each signature pretty unique to the player and their farm, so I decided not to copy right from the one I did for Rosee, however, I kept the same style of it. Please feel free to let me know what you don't like, if you'd like a certain font or color or really anything! This is not my signature, it's yours- so don't feel bad if you don't like something!

It’s no problem I do ask that sea shadow may be written in black? Also that the brand in the mustang is visible if that’s possible otherwise it’s fantastic! Thanks for doing this
Okay, I can change the color to black! For the branding, I will do my absolute best to find a red mustang with his brand showing, however, if I am unable, is there a different color mustang that would work?

Sea Fire
Visit My Farm

Post by Sea Fire »

KingstonDressage wrote:
Sea Fire wrote:

Okay, I can change the color to black! For the branding, I will do my absolute best to find a red mustang with his brand showing, however, if I am unable, is there a different color mustang that would work?
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:Hello! I've been wanting a cool picture of my farm for AGES! I'd love to have something cool to show my friends!

Form:
Username: Gabby Woodlark
Name of Farm: Galloping G Range
Slogan (Optional): Breeder Of Fine, Purebred Thoroughbreds + My brand (♥︎ ᘜᗯ ♥︎) in the corner
Background: A blue sky
Horses in HWO you'd like to add (Optional): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3423678, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3084122
you DO NOT want:
Aesthetic/Style (if any): Gothic/Script for my name+Bold Serif for the range

Thanks for doing this! Like terrasunshine said, I want to repay you for something like this!
Hey, I don't know if you still do this, but could you make another for me since my stables name changed? Thanks!

Btw I filled it out how I want it rn

-Gabbs
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

KingstonDressage wrote:
Hello!

I've found that my farm art has been more popular than I thought, so I'm making a little post about it!
I am capable to do- Farm Signatures, Logos, Farm Art, Branding, Slogans, Farm name and more!
Here are some examples of my past art:

I charge 0 dollars for anything! I enjoy doing this, therefore, do not need to be paid for it! :mrgreen:
Form

If you'd like some art/logo/etc, please fill out this form. By completing this form, I can better understand what you'd like! And don't forget, I can always add or take away things you don't or do like! If you're lost or have no idea about what you want, leave it blank or link some inspiration! Don't be shy to politely decline, it won't hurt my feelings!

Form:
Username:
Name of Farm:
Slogan (Optional):
Background:
Horses in HWO you'd like to add (Optional):
you DO NOT want:
Aesthetic/Style (If any):

Other notes:

Finished Clients:
~besthorsebreeder~
FantasyRanch3
RoseeDelight
terrasunshine
Rhorsegirl80
Gabby Woodlark
Emlyn
londonproky
_Andromeda_

In Progress:
malella

Wait List:
Username: heartland2001
Name of Farm: Heartland Racing Stables
Slogan (Optional):There is no secret so close as that between a rider and horse.
Background: some sort of race horse
Horses in HWO you'd like to add (Optional): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3547666
you DO NOT want:
Aesthetic/Style (If any):
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:36 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:36 pm