The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Farm Art and Logos

KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm Art and Logos

Post by KingstonDressage »

Iris rock stables wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:
Anytime! I'm so glad you like it, its one of my new favorites!
I really like how you did it, thank you again
Anytime! It's my pleasure and I'm so happy you love it!
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Heartland2001 wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:
Hi! I just finished with your signature. It took a WHILE, but if there is anything you would like to change, please do not hesitate to tell me! Side Note: I found a good horse racing background, but I wanted to incorporate the horse you linked into the picture without making it too crazy and having too many things going on it, so I attempted to make it into the background. It was difficult, and I can understand if you dont like it! I also messed around with the position of the name of your farm, so I can also make your HWO horse go behind the title as well.

i love it :D
Yay! I'm so glad!

Just a side note, you image is currently not popping up under your name. (Its got the weird picture emojii/symbol) You may want to check that your image address is correct! (I use imgur)
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

KingstonDressage wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:Form;
Username: HorzeLover101
Name of Farm: Black Creek Stables Rescue
Slogan (Optional): Providing transcendent training, high quality horses and community help to the old and new.
Background: Outline of a horse head side profile with the top of the flowing mane into mountains and the bottom strip towards neck line flows out like a creek/river and it spells my farm name.
Horses in HWO you'd like to add (Optional): None
you DO NOT want: No simple color backgrounds.
Aesthetic/Style (If any): Fancy Cursive or Fancy Letter Fonts
Other notes:
Feel free to give me other examples for backgrounds
Black and Red are my farm colors
I train, breed/sell and offer many things to the community - so if there is anything like symbols you can add to represent that go ahead <3

Thank you!
Also let me know if you want any $$$ for doing this or maybe 2 free trainings! :D
Hey! I'm super excited to start on your signature because I love the idea and uniqueness of it! However, I am a bit unsure of where to start. I love the idea, I just want to make sure that I'm on the same page.

What I took from your description:
Dont worry about the colors of the images I chose, this is simply just a quick idea.

something similar to this. but with the top of the strands of hair pivoted into mountains and the base of the hairline on the neck line flowing out like a river spelling out my farm name. i could moch something up to show exactly what im saying if you cant picture it xD
Also wanting the outline a bit more detailed then example above.
this would be a perfect example if some how you could make the mountain mane look right and with my farm name being spelled out in braids down the neck "Black" "Creek" "Stables" "Rescue" i think that would look cool!
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

KingstonDressage wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote: i love it :D
Yay! I'm so glad!

Just a side note, you image is currently not popping up under your name. (Its got the weird picture emojii/symbol) You may want to check that your image address is correct! (I use imgur)
how do i make it a logo
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

HorzeLover101 wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:
Hey! I'm super excited to start on your signature because I love the idea and uniqueness of it! However, I am a bit unsure of where to start. I love the idea, I just want to make sure that I'm on the same page.

What I took from your description:
Dont worry about the colors of the images I chose, this is simply just a quick idea.

something similar to this. but with the top of the strands of hair pivoted into mountains and the base of the hairline on the neck line flowing out like a river spelling out my farm name. i could moch something up to show exactly what im saying if you cant picture it xD
this would be a perfect example if some how you could make the mountain mane look right and with my farm name being spelled out in braids down the neck "Black" "Creek" "Stables" "Rescue" i think that would look cool!
Okay, this gives me a better idea. However, I think it would be best if you made a quick "mock up: of it! While you are making the "outline" I'm going to start it and I will alter it to meet your needs!

Thank you!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

KingstonDressage wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:

Okay, this gives me a better idea. However, I think it would be best if you made a quick "mock up: of it! While you are making the "outline" I'm going to start it and I will alter it to meet your needs!

Thank you!
i tried to moch something up but its heard because i need an tablet and pen to draw exactly what i want xD just do the best you can :)
Owner Of FIR Club

KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

HorzeLover101 wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:

Thank you!
i tried to moch something up but its heard because i need an tablet and pen to draw exactly what i want xD just do the best you can :)
Okay! I've made multiple, so I'll just add them later and you can tell me which one is the closest!
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Form:
Username: Gabby Woodlark
Name of Farm: Galloping G Range
Slogan (Optional): Breeder of Racing Mohawk Thoroughbreds
Background: I was thinking the head and neck of a mohawk horse. Any type, just really graceful looking.
Horses in HWO you'd like to add (Optional):
you DO NOT want: Any other horses
Aesthetic/Style (If any): I was thinking at the very top it would say '>|>|> Galloping G Range <|<|<' in a Battlestar font, and at the bottom, it would say 'Breeder of Racing Mohawk Thoroughbreds' in a Exo Bold font, and underneath that it would say 'Owned by Gabby Woodlark' in a cursive font. In the corner would then be my brand.

Sorry if I bug you too much by asking for these a lot, I just really enjoy it!
Curious, what website/app do you make them on? It's really cool! (And how do I copy and paste it onto my farm desc? I have no idea how and I feel like I am stupid.)

-Gabbs
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

KingstonDressage wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Okay! I've made multiple, so I'll just add them later and you can tell me which one is the closest!
okay sounds great!
Owner Of FIR Club

KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

HorzeLover101 wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:
okay sounds great!
I’m so sorry this this has taken so long! I’ve been slowly working on it because I’ve had so much stuff to get down with school, summer, and frankly my own horses. Im currently on a vacation without my computer (my old one broke) so when I get back, which should be the 26th of June or 28th I will send you the couple i have made!
Again, im so sorry for the wait.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 am