The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for pink tbs

Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Looking for pink tbs

Post by Sunriver Stables »

Hey yall!
So i used to have a huge pink-colored thoroughbred line that i absolutely adored, but i had to sell them all. I was wondering if anyone had at least a mare and stallion that i could buy from you. We could do a trade or i could pay 50k each (for 2 of them). Please contact me if you do, thank you. :D
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for pink tbs

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Sunriver Stables wrote:Hey yall!
So i used to have a huge pink-colored thoroughbred line that i absolutely adored, but i had to sell them all. I was wondering if anyone had at least a mare and stallion that i could buy from you. We could do a trade or i could pay 50k each (for 2 of them). Please contact me if you do, thank you. :D
Hey just a friendly reminder that this would be better suited for the Horses for Sale forum and not General Chit Chat.

Have a wonderful day and I hope you find what you are looking for,
Kamichi
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

You mean like a red/pink color? Like a red roan, or a red grullo
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:

If the color being requested is our unofficial 'Pink' coat, then it would be a horse with strong pangare and dun. On agouti or chestnut (chestnuts offer a more brilliantly light pink, agouti is generally a richer, but darker pink). There is also a pseudo-pink that is just strong pangare without dun.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Kamichi Stables wrote:
Hey just a friendly reminder that this would be better suited for the Horses for Sale forum and not General Chit Chat.

Have a wonderful day and I hope you find what you are looking for,
Kamichi
Sorry bout that
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:

Yeah :)
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

If the color being requested is our unofficial 'Pink' coat, then it would be a horse with strong pangare and dun. On agouti or chestnut (chestnuts offer a more brilliantly light pink, agouti is generally a richer, but darker pink). There is also a pseudo-pink that is just strong pangare without dun.
Thank you :D
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Sunriver Stables wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

Yeah :)
I gtg now but I have a few foals, and a mare and stud. I'm not selling them but I can breed them! I may sell a foal but I need to check the Confo to see if they work for me first
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Sunriver Stables wrote: Yeah :)
I gtg now but I have a few foals, and a mare and stud. I'm not selling them but I can breed them! I may sell a foal but I need to check the Confo to see if they work for me first
Omg i would love that! Thank you! Let me know when you are available! :D :D
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Sunriver Stables wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Omg i would love that! Thank you! Let me know when you are available! :D :D
Ok I will!!!! I'm going to be busy for a day or two
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:59 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:59 am