The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Busy Days Ahead

Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Busy Days Ahead

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Hi folks!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that this weekend and next weekend I'm going to be going on some trips (speech competition and robotics competition) so I won't be on for the next two weekends. Also from today till the 13th, I may not be on as regularly since I'll be traveling, though I might be on chat (still not 100% sure what next week might bring).

If you need me at all during this time, please feel free to ping me or private message me as I'll try to log on at least every other day to double check if anyone needs to contact me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and productive week (whether it is on HWO or in the real world)!

Kamichi
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Busy Days Ahead

Post by BlackOak2 »

Enjoy your time away! We'll see you when you swing in. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Kamichi Stables wrote:Hi folks!

Just thought I'd let everyone know that this weekend and next weekend I'm going to be going on some trips (speech competition and robotics competition) so I won't be on for the next two weekends. Also from today till the 13th, I may not be on as regularly since I'll be traveling, though I might be on chat (still not 100% sure what next week might bring).

If you need me at all during this time, please feel free to ping me or private message me as I'll try to log on at least every other day to double check if anyone needs to contact me.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and productive week (whether it is on HWO or in the real world)!

Kamichi
Have fun!!!
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Safe travels!! :D
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:51 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:51 pm