Community Forum

ping.

mohawk breeder
Visit My Farm

ping.

Post by mohawk breeder »

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3346725, can you put him up for offers plz thanks!! :D if your confused why I'm pinging In Island Hills giveaway he stated this HOW TO CLAIM YOUR HORSE: Either ping Alyssa Davis or quote the ping for her below. Its so nice of you guys to do a giveaway! I'm assuming you helped out with it! I was wondering If i can help out buy training some horses for the giveaway or buy some! :D
Alyssa Davis wrote:...
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Re: ping.

Post by Alyssa Davis »

mohawk breeder wrote:...
Thank you for contacting me! I will put your horse up once two other players pick up their horses. I'll let you know when the horse is ready.

I am not in charge of these giveaways, I just supplied freezing room and horses for them.

I'm sure islandhill would be very excited about that, I have pinged her so she can respond to your offer to train horses!
islandhill wrote:...
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
mohawk breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by mohawk breeder »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
mohawk breeder wrote:...
Thank you for contacting me! I will put your horse up once two other players pick up their horses. I'll let you know when the horse is ready.

I am not in charge of these giveaways, I just supplied freezing room and horses for them.

I'm sure islandhill would be very excited about that, I have pinged her so she can respond to your offer to train horses!
islandhill wrote:...
Thank you so much! :D
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

mohawk breeder wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote:

I'm putting your horse up now!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
mohawk breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by mohawk breeder »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
mohawk breeder wrote:
she's not up ? I was off sorry :oops:
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

mohawk breeder wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote:
I apologize, I am putting the horse up. Some urgent transfers required me to take it down. I sincerely apologize!!
mohawk breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by mohawk breeder »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
mohawk breeder wrote:
I apologize, I am putting the horse up. Some urgent transfers required me to take it down. I sincerely apologize!!
Your fine!!!!!! :D
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

mohawk breeder wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote: I apologize, I am putting the horse up. Some urgent transfers required me to take it down. I sincerely apologize!!
As this is a giveaway, you only need to offer $1, if you'd like :)
mohawk breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by mohawk breeder »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
mohawk breeder wrote:
As this is a giveaway, you only need to offer $1, if you'd like :)
Yes I know that but its for you!:) you deserved the funs for helping freeze the horses!
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

mohawk breeder wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote: As this is a giveaway, you only need to offer $1, if you'd like :)
Yes I know that but its for you!:) you deserved the funs for helping freeze the horses!
Are you sure? You really don't have to do this!!
Become a Patron!