The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pick A Pair Of Mine To Breed For Free! CLOSED

Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Pick A Pair Of Mine To Breed For Free! CLOSED

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Hey, y'all! I posted something about needing money and such and I gave the donater a special privilege to pick which mare and stallion of mine to breed for free! Then I gave the foal to them. It was really fun, so I decided to make an official post about it! Oh, and if you want, you can pick out a mare of mine and a stallion of yours to breed, or vice-versa! So, here are the rules:
Pick out any pair you want bred! Then I will breed them, pop the mare, put the foal up for offers only, and then you can offer a dollar! Fill out this form to do so:
Name:
Stallion's Link:
Mare's Link:
Specific name for foal (Optional):
Specific Color (Optional):

Have fun browsing my farm for the perfect pair!

-Gabbs
Last edited by Gabby Woodlark on Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~|Horse Paradise|~
Visit My Farm

Re: Pick A Pair Of Mine To Breed For Free!

Post by ~|Horse Paradise|~ »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:Hey, y'all! I posted something about needing money and such and I gave the donater a special privilege to pick which mare and stallion of mine to breed for free! Then I gave the foal to them. It was really fun, so I decided to make an official post about it! Oh, and if you want, you can pick out a mare of mine and a stallion of yours to breed, or vice-versa! So, here are the rules:
Pick out any pair you want bred! Then I will breed them, pop the mare, put the foal up for offers only, and then you can offer a dollar! Fill out this form to do so:
Name:
Stallion's Link:
Mare's Link:

-Gabbs
Hey, Gabby! I was scrolling through your posts and saw this! Could you breed Spear's Thunder to Rose's Last Cody? That would be awesome, thanks!

Made By The Owner Of: ~|Paradise Stables|~
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

~|Horse Paradise|~ wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote:Hey, y'all! I posted something about needing money and such and I gave the donater a special privilege to pick which mare and stallion of mine to breed for free! Then I gave the foal to them. It was really fun, so I decided to make an official post about it! Oh, and if you want, you can pick out a mare of mine and a stallion of yours to breed, or vice-versa! So, here are the rules:
Name:
Stallion's Link:
Mare's Link:

-Gabbs
Hey, Gabby! I was scrolling through your posts and saw this! Could you breed Spear's Thunder to Rose's Last Cody? That would be awesome, thanks!

Made By The Owner Of: ~|Paradise Stables|~
Sure! Once Rose's Last Cody has her foal I will breed them together!
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Could you breed Willow and Love Abused please? That would be amazing!
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

TrapandJup wrote:Could you breed Willow and Love Abused please? That would be amazing!
Okay! Once willow has her foal I will breed them! :D
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
TrapandJup wrote:Could you breed Willow and Love Abused please? That would be amazing!
Okay! Once willow has her foal I will breed them! :D
Awesome! I bet the result will be stunning!
Sea Fire
Visit My Farm

Post by Sea Fire »

Name:
Stallion's Link:
Mare's Link:

-Gabbs
Can I get these two bred?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3356337
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3261240
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Sea Fire wrote:
Name:
Stallion's Link:
Mare's Link:

-Gabbs
Can I get these two bred?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3356337
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3261240
Sure!
Sea Fire
Visit My Farm

Post by Sea Fire »

thanks do you have a time for me if not that's fine just let me know how much and when to pick up the foal.
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Sea Fire wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Sure!
thanks do you have a time for me if not that's fine just let me know how much and when to pick up the foal.
At first, I didn't have the time to pop Willow, since I can't use up turns with the boarders I have. So I sent Willow over to my friend's account, where she will be popped, bred, and popped again. It might take a while, but I'll have my friend let you know when the foal is born and up on the market! I hope you enjoy whatever foal Willow gives you! Oh, and there can be refunds. Where you dislike the foal because of its coloring, stats, gender or genetic potential. Then, if you want, you can send it back to me and have the pair bred again. (Or a different pair.) Have a great day/night!

-Gabbs/Gabby
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:47 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:47 am