The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pick Up

Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

Pick Up

Post by Estonian Holding »

Sable_Stables wrote:ping
Could I pick him up?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3275209
Sable_Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Pick Up

Post by Sable_Stables »

Estonian Holding wrote:
Sable_Stables wrote:ping
Could I pick him up?

My sincere apologies, I had no idea I had an untrained horse in my pick-up barn! I took a bit of a break from HWO due to stressful exams and only came back to check in with the site yesterday night. If you’d like,I can train him up real quick and give you a discount for the trouble, or if you’d rather just get him back thats fine as well ^^
Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Estonian Holding »

Sable_Stables wrote:
Estonian Holding wrote:
Could I pick him up?

My sincere apologies, I had no idea I had an untrained horse in my pick-up barn! I took a bit of a break from HWO due to stressful exams and only came back to check in with the site yesterday night. If you’d like,I can train him up real quick and give you a discount for the trouble, or if you’d rather just get him back thats fine as well ^^
I would love that! If you decide to come back and play again, I would still love to work with you too!
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

Estonian Holding wrote:
Sable_Stables wrote:
I would love that! If you decide to come back and play again, I would still love to work with you too!
Oh yes! Me too!
Sable_Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sable_Stables »

Estonian Holding wrote:
Sable_Stables wrote:
He’s all done with training and ready to be picked up ^^ and don’t worry, I'm not going anywhere lol. Just needed a break from online games. If you need any more horses trained I do have the time to take them :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:26 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:26 pm