The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Just a little sponsorship notice

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Just a little sponsorship notice

Post by EclipticEnd »

Heya, just letting everyone know that I have a sponsorship ongoing in the Horse Sales forum.

I put away $3,000,000 into the sponsorship to fund horses for players or alternatively to give to players who need it for coverings or feed. Each player has a $100,000 limit, which means I should be able to help out 30 players, possibly more if others don't use their total $100k. As I write this the sponsorship is down to $2.7M and dropping.

There's also free horses that have been donated to the sponsorship by myself and other players. Each person can claim one of these wonderful horses without using up their $100k of the fund. Some are fully trained and others are not. They'll be returned to their original owners once the sponsorship hits $0 if no one claims them, so take a peek before funds run out.

I know that starting out can be rough at times for new players, so if you're new to this game and struggling a bit then don't be afraid to pop by; even a new mare to fuel your breeding efforts can make a big difference. For those who are more experienced with this game, this sponsorship is always open to you as well.

If you're interested in this sponsorship, view it here. If you have any questions, ask away!

Cheers,
EclipticEnd
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:29 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:29 am