The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Question

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Question

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Hello folks, I have a another question (Lol). I have been playing this game since February this year. I still haven't learned if green is the highest or if gold is the highest. Could someone give me a quick explanation of the order it goes through? Thanks
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Question

Post by BlackOak2 »

Iris rock stables wrote:Hello folks, I have a another question (Lol). I have been playing this game since February this year. I still haven't learned if green is the highest or if gold is the highest. Could someone give me a quick explanation of the order it goes through? Thanks
From worst to best.
Red, Black (no color), Green, Gold.

Some of the comments overlap, so a green color with a better comment may just outrank a gold color with a worse comment. But for the most part, we have no real proof of that. There are too many variables to really offer any solid insight without a lot of in-depth study and that doesn't necessarily guarantee an answer.

Anything else? :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Question

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote:Hello folks, I have a another question (Lol). I have been playing this game since February this year. I still haven't learned if green is the highest or if gold is the highest. Could someone give me a quick explanation of the order it goes through? Thanks
From worst to best.
Red, Black (no color), Green, Gold.

Some of the comments overlap, so a green color with a better comment may just outrank a gold color with a worse comment. But for the most part, we have no real proof of that. There are too many variables to really offer any solid insight without a lot of in-depth study and that doesn't necessarily guarantee an answer.

Anything else? :mrgreen:
Thank you for this explanation and don't have anymore questions for now but thank you :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:06 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:06 am