The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Story of Today

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Story of Today

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

So, me being me, I decided that I wanted to ride with my horse today. I tacked my horse (Callie) up and I went around the property with her and just rode around. Then I decided to go into a large pasture and ride there. Then I wanted to go full speed gallop, so I did. My horse, being the hot-headed somewhat-Arabian POA she is, decided to go and try to (Still full speed) take a wide turn and try to aim for the exit of the pasture. I was then hanging off the side of her and somehow grab onto her mane and throw myself back into my seat while still full speed on a wide turn. Then she slows down and still tries to exit. She walked so close next to the post, that I hit my knee on a metal thing sticking out of the post. When I hit it, it felt like it hit a nerve as well. So thank you callie for this experience :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:53 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:53 am