The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ping Heartland2001

RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm

ping Heartland2001

Post by RoyalSkully »

Heartland2001 wrote:.
Yo I was just browsing the sales page n saw Rosemary Tea for sale for 5,000; wanted to ask for I do anything, but she up for anyone to grab? Just wanna make sure in case of leaving her up or anything; didn't wanna yoink unless given that she wasn't a private or transfer or nothing

HS Rosemary Tea

Just wanted to ask n make sure in advance before doing anything :D
Heartland2001
Visit My Farm

Re: ping Heartland2001

Post by Heartland2001 »

RoyalSkully wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote:.
Yo I was just browsing the sales page n saw Rosemary Tea for sale for 5,000; wanted to ask for I do anything, but she up for anyone to grab? Just wanna make sure in case of leaving her up or anything; didn't wanna yoink unless given that she wasn't a private or transfer or nothing

HS Rosemary Tea

shes for sale you can have her :D
Heartland Stables Breeder Of Quality TBs And More
Image Image
If You Fall Off You Have To Get Back On To Overcome Your Fears
RoyalSkully
Visit My Farm

Re: ping Heartland2001

Post by RoyalSkully »

Heartland2001 wrote:
RoyalSkully wrote:

HS Rosemary Tea

shes for sale you can have her :D
rad :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:30 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:30 am