The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Frens <3

Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: Frens <3

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

camilleon wrote:Just A Small Warning :)
Hah, I remembered your username :lol: I always mix it up :roll:

Anyway,
Just warning you about Horses Colin2, in case you haven't heard. They are banned from my services and get pretty angry and lash out of something doesn't go their way. For instance, they were planning to buy a TB, but I won the bid. Then they offered 500k on my donation horse and rejected it right away. Then, for a few hours, I was on their farm info: "Banned players for being mean is Gabby_woodlark"

Not saying to stop being in contact with em, just sharing what they have done to me. They also have annoyed Sunshadow Ranch at some point.

Horses Colin2, if you are reading this, please do NOT reply or try to change my mind. I have not meant to charge a direct attack at you, just speaking facts.

I feel so grownup lol

Btw school starts on Monday... Definitely dreading it. :? :/

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
camilleon wrote:Just A Small Warning :)

Anyway,
Just warning you about Horses Colin2, in case you haven't heard. They are banned from my services and get pretty angry and lash out of something doesn't go their way. For instance, they were planning to buy a TB, but I won the bid. Then they offered 500k on my donation horse and rejected it right away. Then, for a few hours, I was on their farm info: "Banned players for being mean is Gabby_woodlark"

Not saying to stop being in contact with em, just sharing what they have done to me. They also have annoyed Sunshadow Ranch at some point.

Horses Colin2, if you are reading this, please do NOT reply or try to change my mind. I have not meant to charge a direct attack at you, just speaking facts.

I feel so grownup lol

Lol it's okay, I would like to change it somewhere down the line because it's pretty complicated.

I've never heard. I should keep up with the times more :roll: I will try to avoid them, since I want to avoid drama, and it sounds like they can be pretty dramatic.

Nobody messes with my friends :/

Lol very mature.

Everyone's starting school earlier than me, it just makes me more anxious. Good luck though :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

camilleon wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:

Anyway,

I feel so grownup lol

Lol it's okay, I would like to change it somewhere down the line because it's pretty complicated.

I've never heard. I should keep up with the times more :roll: I will try to avoid them, since I want to avoid drama, and it sounds like they can be pretty dramatic.

Lol very mature.

Everyone's starting school earlier than me, it just makes me more anxious. Good luck though :D
Lol

Like, I just won a bid-fight with them, then I feel like they are taunting me bc they offered $1 for a transfer horse :roll:

Ty, I'm so nervous. It'll be my first year of college. From what Jason told me, it won't be good with all the drama-seekers around :/

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
camilleon wrote: Lol it's okay, I would like to change it somewhere down the line because it's pretty complicated.

Lol very mature.

Lol

Like, I just won a bid-fight with them, then I feel like they are taunting me bc they offered $1 for a transfer horse :roll:

Ty, I'm so nervous. It'll be my first year of college. From what Jason told me, it won't be good with all the drama-seekers around :/
Lol, you'll definitely do well :)
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Back from second day of school! and finished training him :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3627271
I got him trained less than 3 years- my new record!
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

How's life for everyone?
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

camilleon wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Lol

Lol, you'll definitely do well :)
Heyy

Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
camilleon wrote: Lol, you'll definitely do well :)
Heyy
Heya :)
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

camilleon wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Heyy
Heya :)
It's finally the weekend! :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3629272 :lol: I can train in 2 years and 7.5 months now

Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
camilleon wrote: Heya :)
It's finally the weekend! :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3629272 :lol: I can train in 2 years and 7.5 months now
Bro. You can train faster than me now :0
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:07 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:07 pm