The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Frens <3

Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: Frens <3

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

RummyTummy wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Sort of good, so far!

We found a bunch of dead rats in the basement tho- my cat Snowflake was going nuts about it :?
They sure stunk up that part of the house!

Other than that, the house is beautiful! There's this chandelier that the former owner left in the master bedroom along with a couple of extra beds in good condition in the basement (On the other side of the rats, thankfully!)

There's two bedrooms, one master one guest, three bathrooms, two in the bedrooms and one on the first floor next to the basement door.

There are two floors, the first one needs to be roomed out and dusted, but the second floor is huge! It has a landing where we are going to put a bookshelf!

It is very hard work though, and the only reason I get to be on each day is that we go to Eli's for coffee every morning, and they have wifi.

-Gabbs
Wow, that house sounds great!!

Is there a place for Blinker or does she stay at your riding barn?
Oof, sorry, I have to go, but yes, she stays at the stables and I pay the boarding fee.

-Gabbs
Angelic_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Angelic_Horses »

what do i do to get a horse
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Angelic_Horses wrote:what do i do to get a horse
What do you mean? Do you want a trained horse?

-Gabbs
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Hi guys! I won't be here starting tomorrow (Check date posted this) During the weekend, due to a trip! I'll go on tomorrow morning but when i'm gone I'll be gone for the next couple of days!

I hope you guys enjoy your weekend! And the rest of your camp, Gabby :D

I also just found the perfect stud but has a breeding fee of 1mil :cry: no way i'm paying that much :? And don't even ask about pinging, the owner hasn't been on for 2 years...

Luv you guys <3
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:...
Hey, would you like this mare?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3578830
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Hi guys! My favorite broodmare just retired... I was just finishing popping the other mare and i forgot she was old... I've been trying to find another like her, but i'm not having much luck.

Any of you guys have any high speed mohawk tb mares? Perferably speed 62 or over. Also perferably a Palomino/Cremello/Perlino color, but anything works.

I keep saying she was my favorite broodmare but as much as i tried she just keep giving me speed 57 foals :lol: :roll:
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

RummyTummy wrote:Hi guys! My favorite broodmare just retired... I was just finishing popping the other mare and i forgot she was old... I've been trying to find another like her, but i'm not having much luck.

Any of you guys have any high speed mohawk tb mares? Perferably speed 62 or over. Also perferably a Palomino/Cremello/Perlino color, but anything works.

I keep saying she was my favorite broodmare but as much as i tried she just keep giving me speed 57 foals :lol: :roll:
You can check out my farm, my mares have been producing great foals for my project!

-Gabbs
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
RummyTummy wrote:Hi guys! My favorite broodmare just retired... I was just finishing popping the other mare and i forgot she was old... I've been trying to find another like her, but i'm not having much luck.

You can check out my farm, my mares have been producing great foals for my project!

-Gabbs
Thanks! I'll definitly take a look!
RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyTummy »

Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

You can definitely have the first one! What price were you thinking?

Btw, the only reason I can't sell the second is bc she was my second mohawk high-speeder, so she's pretty special to me :)

-Gabbs
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:45 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:45 pm