The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horses

Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

Horses

Post by Estonian Holding »

Madi10117 wrote: ping
Could you pm me?
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Estonian Holding wrote:
Madi10117 wrote: ping
Could you pm me?
Hey sorry for taking so long to get to you. Whatcha need? I popped in for a few days a couple months ago but must have missed what you needed. I think I have a horse or two of yours that I took for training. I apologize that I never got them back to you, I ended up taking an unexpected leave of absence and I am so sorry that I currently have your horse(s) (sorry I can't remember how many of them I had when I left).

Kamichi
Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Estonian Holding »

Kamichi Stables wrote:
Estonian Holding wrote:
Could you pm me?
Hey sorry for taking so long to get to you. Whatcha need? I popped in for a few days a couple months ago but must have missed what you needed. I think I have a horse or two of yours that I took for training. I apologize that I never got them back to you, I ended up taking an unexpected leave of absence and I am so sorry that I currently have your horse(s) (sorry I can't remember how many of them I had when I left).

Kamichi
Just two and it's ok. I'm a pretty slow player. They both have an EH prefix.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Estonian Holding wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote: Hey sorry for taking so long to get to you. Whatcha need? I popped in for a few days a couple months ago but must have missed what you needed. I think I have a horse or two of yours that I took for training. I apologize that I never got them back to you, I ended up taking an unexpected leave of absence and I am so sorry that I currently have your horse(s) (sorry I can't remember how many of them I had when I left).

Kamichi
Just two and it's ok. I'm a pretty slow player. They both have an EH prefix.
I found the horses you were referring to and have put them up for offers. Just offer a dollar. Sorry for any inconvenience I have caused you.

Kamichi
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:16 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:16 pm