The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking For Friends

Artemis_Acanthus
Visit My Farm

Looking For Friends

Post by Artemis_Acanthus »

FRIENDS ARE NEEDED AND LOOKING FOR!!!
I'm a simple person and trying to look for friends. WOuld anyone be intrested in pursuing a friendship? My discord is @Vix#2885 (because I don't have access to private chat here) so don't be afraid to dm me
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For Friends

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Artemis_Acanthus wrote:FRIENDS ARE NEEDED AND LOOKING FOR!!!
I'm a simple person and trying to look for friends. WOuld anyone be intrested in pursuing a friendship? My discord is @Vix#2885 (because I don't have access to private chat here) so don't be afraid to dm me
What projects are you working on?
Artemis_Acanthus
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Artemis_Acanthus wrote:FRIENDS ARE NEEDED AND LOOKING FOR!!!
Projects? Nothing much really just experimenting
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:)
Please also remember, you will open the chat function on HWO when you've posted in the forums 5 times. So another 2 more approved posts and you'll be free to chat. 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Artemis_Acanthus wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
What are you experimenting with? And would you like to start a project with me? I don't always have time but I can help here and there!

Do you have a horse irl?
Artemis_Acanthus
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Artemis_Acanthus wrote:
What are you experimenting with? And would you like to start a project with me? I don't always have time but I can help here and there!

Do you have a horse irl?
I would love to start a project with you! I'm just mostly experimenting with heavy horses and breeding. I wish I had a horse irl. DO you?
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Artemis_Acanthus wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

Do you have a horse irl?
I would love to start a project with you! I'm just mostly experimenting with heavy horses and breeding. I wish I had a horse irl. DO you?
Would you like to start with some high strength Belgians? I have a bunch I'm starting to breed now!

No unfortunately. But I work at a barn and have horses I ride for the owners, I also just started getting lessons and today was my second one and I jumped a little!
Artemis_Acanthus
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Artemis_Acanthus wrote:
Would you like to start with some high strength Belgians? I have a bunch I'm starting to breed now!

No unfortunately. But I work at a barn and have horses I ride for the owners, I also just started getting lessons and today was my second one and I jumped a little!
That sounds like a good idea! I have a few good Belgians that I want to experiment breed with. Cool that your at least wrking with horses. My aunt has horses and cattle but she lives far away and so I rarely ride
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Artemis_Acanthus wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

That sounds like a good idea! I have a few good Belgians that I want to experiment breed with. Cool that your at least wrking with horses. My aunt has horses and cattle but she lives far away and so I rarely ride
If you look at my farm you'll see what I'm working with, I'll send any extras over to you if you want? I'm keeping all fillys right now to hopefully get more horses for broodmares then keep working on their strength.

That's a bummer, at least you get to ride here and there and it's not something you never get to do! I moved from a place where there was no horses so I feel your pain
Artemis_Acanthus
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
Artemis_Acanthus wrote:
If you look at my farm you'll see what I'm working with, I'll send any extras over to you if you want? I'm keeping all fillys right now to hopefully get more horses for broodmares then keep working on their strength.

That's a bummer, at least you get to ride here and there and it's not something you never get to do! I moved from a place where there was no horses so I feel your pain
Pretty horses you got. Yea but its like rare
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm