The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Project - Dense Snowflakes

Retsi
Visit My Farm

Project - Dense Snowflakes

Post by Retsi »

I've been working on creating some Snowflake racers, and this is the most dense grouping I've gotten so far. I think she looks really interesting and you can view close up photos on her page :mrgreen: they will look snazzy when trained and polished!

RummyTummy
Visit My Farm

Re: Project - Dense Snowflakes

Post by RummyTummy »

Retsi wrote:...
Impressive! I've seen horses like those irl but never did I see one in the game until now! I've never been quite good at breeding fancy looks like those :lol:
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Retsi wrote:I've been working on creating some Snowflake racers, and this is the most dense grouping I've gotten so far. I think she looks really interesting and you can view close up photos on her page :mrgreen: they will look snazzy when trained and polished!

Wow!!!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Retsi wrote:I've been working on creating some Snowflake racers, and this is the most dense grouping I've gotten so far. I think she looks really interesting and you can view close up photos on her page :mrgreen: they will look snazzy when trained and polished!

Wow, she is lovely!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:15 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:15 pm