The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

[E] Training || Closed, New Topic (Linked Inside)

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Training || Open!

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Since team orders are to a maximum of 5 horses, do you mind if I get an another horse trained? I forgot to link the other xD
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:Since team orders are to a maximum of 5 horses, do you mind if I get an another horse trained? I forgot to link the other xD
That's fine, first come first serve on the queue after all.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:Since team orders are to a maximum of 5 horses, do you mind if I get an another horse trained? I forgot to link the other xD
That's fine, first come first serve on the queue after all.
I edited my original post.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: That's fine, first come first serve on the queue after all.
I edited my original post.
Alrighty, I've added them to the queue and I can take them whenever you're ready.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:-
Just an update:

I'm discounting 100% of the cost for yearly pictures on the first four horses; today has unfortunately not been good for me IRL and I ended up losing my focus and taking one turn too many. The current pictures are at 1 year 0.5 months old, and as per my policy if I go even 0.5 months over the year threshold, you get your money for that option back.

Sorry about that! I'll keep doing yearly pictures to the best of my ability for their remaining training, I'm just letting you know that your prices for those four have been dropped.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:-
Just an update:

I'm discounting 100% of the cost for yearly pictures on the first four horses; today has unfortunately not been good for me IRL and I ended up losing my focus and taking one turn too many. The current pictures are at 1 year 0.5 months old, and as per my policy if I go even 0.5 months over the year threshold, you get your money for that option back.

Sorry about that! I'll keep doing yearly pictures to the best of my ability for their remaining training, I'm just letting you know that your prices for those four have been dropped.
No problem! I will put the other horse up, I forgot sorry!

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:No problem! I will put the other horse up, I forgot sorry!
That's alright! :)
Sunshadow_Holding
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Training || Closed

Post by Sunshadow_Holding »

EclipticEnd wrote:..
Thanks for training my horses! You were very fast with the first two, thanks again!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow_Holding wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:..
Thanks for training my horses! You were very fast with the first two, thanks again!
No problem. I do my best to be speedy. :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow_Holding wrote:-
Just letting you know that I'm going to be a little delayed with the next ones; Discord updated and all of my bots stopped working, so I've spent all of today working on that and I'm imagining I'll be troubleshooting tomorrow as well.

I'll get your horses done as soon as I can, though; hopefully one'll be done tomorrow or the day after.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:27 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:27 am