The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

[E] Training || Closed, New Topic (Linked Inside)

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Training || Closed

Post by EclipticEnd »

Small update to add a Refusal of Service reason:

If you knowingly try to offer on a horse that is clearly labelled for someone else upon training completion, with the intention of snatching it from someone else... That's not cool. And it's obvious when you offer the exact amount that I note as the training price. Especially when you have the client named under a blacklist in your farm's description.

Please do not do this. This is your one warning. No names are named because I feel no need to draw attention to anyone in particular. Any further attempts will add the first person or people to my list.

As a note for anyone who's unaware, I put finished horses up for offers for the clients to pick up in the market. In the title I put "Transfer || Finished Training" so that everyone else browsing the market knows that this is a horse for a client, and therefore that they shouldn't offer. To solidify who the horse is for, I put the client's name in the description as well as the price. This is for me to double check that the offers are correct in price and in name.

As such, it is extremely obvious when someone's offering on the horse with the intention of pretending to be the client as they'll input the listed price, but the name will be incorrect. I find this irritating and feel it to be an intentional act of trying fool me into messing up, which tarnishes my name and business within this game. With that being said, it should be obvious as to why it's being added to the RoS list.

For my clients' security, I always double check anyone who offers in order to make sure that the horse isn't given to the wrong person. Attempting this deceit will get you nowhere with me.
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
SunshadowRanch_2
Visit My Farm

Post by SunshadowRanch_2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Sunshadow_Holding wrote:-
Just letting you know that I'm going to be a little delayed with the next ones; Discord updated and all of my bots stopped working, so I've spent all of today working on that and I'm imagining I'll be troubleshooting tomorrow as well.

I'll get your horses done as soon as I can, though; hopefully one'll be done tomorrow or the day after.
So sorry for the late response, I will give you a bonus when the next horse is finished :lol:. Your service is amazing!
Sunshadow Meadows
Subsidiary of Sunshadow Ranch
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Meadows wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: Just letting you know that I'm going to be a little delayed with the next ones; Discord updated and all of my bots stopped working, so I've spent all of today working on that and I'm imagining I'll be troubleshooting tomorrow as well.

I'll get your horses done as soon as I can, though; hopefully one'll be done tomorrow or the day after.
So sorry for the late response, I will give you a bonus when the next horse is finished :lol:. Your service is amazing!
I appreciate it! You don't have to, but if you do then I won't turn it down. Thank you for your kind words. I should have the next one done tonight! :D
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Sunshadow Meadows wrote: So sorry for the late response, I will give you a bonus when the next horse is finished :lol:. Your service is amazing!
I appreciate it! You don't have to, but if you do then I won't turn it down. Thank you for your kind words. I should have the next one done tonight! :D
Thanks! :) I can't wait!
(and thanks for accepting my offer for my horse xD)
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Thanks! :) I can't wait!
I always double check. No one's getting the wrong horse from me. ;)

To double check, are your only accounts:
Sunshadow Ranch
Sunshadow Meadows
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Thanks! :) I can't wait!
I always double check. No one's getting the wrong horse from me. ;)

Sunshadow Ranch
Sunshadow Meadows
Oh Sunshadow_Holding is also my account! But that's it.
Thanks for being so helpful! r
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote: I always double check. No one's getting the wrong horse from me. ;)

Sunshadow Ranch
Sunshadow Meadows
Oh Sunshadow_Holding is also my account! But that's it.
Thanks for being so helpful! r
Noted! :)
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

EclipticEnd wrote:
Sunshadow Meadows wrote: So sorry for the late response, I will give you a bonus when the next horse is finished :lol:. Your service is amazing!
Hey! Do you mind waiting for the bonus? I'm a bit broke on my sides xD

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:Hey! Do you mind waiting for the bonus? I'm a bit broke on my sides xD
That's completely fine. Your last horse will be done either tomorrow or the next day if that helps. :)
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:-
Your last horse is probably going to be a bit delayed; my internet is very much saying no and I can do nothing to fix it. Very, very sorry, but at least it's the last one?

I'll keep doing what I can, but right now I'm lucky if I can do a turn once every five to ten minutes.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:17 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:17 pm