The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

[E] Training || Closed, New Topic (Linked Inside)

EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

[E] Training || Closed, New Topic (Linked Inside)

Post by EclipticEnd »

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[E] Training
Presented by SolarSolstice Farms
Your Horses Your Way

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

═══════════════════════════════
Please don't quote this.
Closed
(Please Check The New Form!)
═══════════════════════════════

Important Notice

Hiya all!

I'm starting fresh and opening a new training form. I'll link it [Here] for those who're interested!

I'll be leaving this post untouched for reference and for those who wish to see it.

Thanks for your patronage and I hope to see you there!

About

I'm EclipticEnd. Every now and then I offer my build-your-own-training service to the public. I only allow so many horses onto my list each training cycle as I have a myriad of breeding projects that require some of my focus, so my services are primarily first come, first served. While I don't take Private Clients, I do offer Reservations to be used at any time for a fee. I prefer to train horses to 99.9% in all applicable stats, and can guarantee your horse to be done training in under 3 years of starting. I offer a variety of customizable options for your horse's training, hence my motto of Your Horses Your Way.

When it's your turn, I'll ping you. You'll put your horse up, I'll offer $1. Once training is complete, I'll put them into my frozen account, put them up for offers, and ping you once more. You'll offer the total cost of training, I'll accept, and that'll be that. The cycle then repeats for the next horse in line.

My current best noted time:
5 IRL hours || 2 years 3.5 months || 5 Horses in 2 Days
Trained Horses Record:
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Do not expect my best possible time for all horses. Life, as you all know, is busy, and I had nothing going on during that time. Expect training to take around a week. If something major happens and I'll be majorly delayed, I'll give you the choice to wait until I'm able to play and finish training or I can give back your horse(s) at no cost, regardless of the amount of training done.

Your horse should be done training around 2 years and 6-11 months after I receive it. Sometimes it takes a month or two longer. Sometimes it takes a few months less. Your horse should be done before 3 years have passed, and if I exceed that timeframe then you will receive a 25% discount. I am expecting training completion around 2 years and 8 months after whatever age it is that I receive it, so please do not expect a 1 year old horse to be trained before it's 3 years old.

I'm offering a number of customizable options for your training experience; these options will be noted in the pricing section below. I've gotten much better at taking yearly pictures! In the case that I don't take a yearly picture on exactly 1/2/whichever year of age, I will completely remove the price of the Yearly Pictures option for that horse. I've gotten better at it, but I might still miss it by 0.5 months.

Additionally, I'm willing to train multiple horses for each person. However, there will be added fees for larger groups. This will be put into more detail below.

Please note that a partially trained horse will cost the same as an untrained horse.

Lastly, I put comments in the horses' descriptions detailing what you want me to do so that I can remember while training them. You're more than welcome to delete these comments if I forget to do so myself; however, please keep my tag in their description. At minimum, please keep the "Trained By EclipticEnd" part.

My tag has been updated to the following:

Trained by EclipticEnd || Start Age-End Age || Level _#_ _Local Show Discipline_ || [Best Local Show Score In Discipline]
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Rules

Please read all of the pricing options, notes, and sections carefully.
If you have a question, please ask and I'll clarify.
I will only take on more of your horses if your name is not on one of my to-do lists. You'll have to either request training for all of the ones you want done (fees may apply to large numbers) or wait until all of your horses are done before submitting more.
If you cannot pay the training fee at the time of completion, I will not hold any horses hostage; I'll transfer your horse back to you for $1 and accept an IOU. I will refuse future service until that IOU is fulfilled.
I ask that you pick up your horse within three days of being pinged. Please make sure that you have room for it. If I have another horse finished for someone else before you pick up yours, I will take your horses down so that I can transfer someone else's, and you will have to wait until they claim theirs in order to get yours.
If my queue is full then I will close my services and not accept further horses until I completely clear it. I may also close my services early to catch up on the list at any point.
I do not currently do Private Training. All of my training will be routed through this post and use this pricing scheme.
Please be polite and patient. If for any reason you're unhappy with my work, then by all means you are not required to return. If you're pinging me, please double check that I am actually online; I keep the tab pinned which can make it seem like I'm always online, so check for when I was last active by clicking on my name. Please do not ping me multiple times if I haven't replied; try it once and then give me time.
If you cancel partway through training, you will be expected to pay half cost if I've done 400% total training or less, and full cost if I've done 401% or more. If I've done less than 100% training, cancelling is free. Cancelling before training is also completely free, and the horse will be given back if I have it.
You are always welcome to swap what horse you want trained. You will receive no fee so long as you notify me before I begin training it. If you notify me after I've begun training, the above fee will apply.
I reserve the right to pause the queue in order to train my own horses at any point. I also reserve the right to refuse service for any player or any horse at any time, even if I've started training already; if this happens then I will not expect any payment, and as it costs $1 for me to take the horse, the $1 it'd take for you to get it back means you'll have lost nothing.
If at any point I refuse service and cancel training a horse, and the owner of the horse refuses to buy it back for any reason including but not limited to: attempting to make me finish training, attempting to say that I've scammed them, or attempting to slander my name within this game, I will blacklist them and offer them the horse once more. If they refuse again, I will take that to mean that said player no longer wants the horse, and I will keep and likely sell it. If I refuse service, there is a reason. I will not be manipulated to continue my services, and I will not tolerate disrespect.
Pricing
What you should expect to pay here:
Absolute Minimum Per Horse:
$25,000
Absolute Maximum Per Horse: (Not Including Bulk or Champing fees)
$41,000
Note that the above numbers do not include discounts, and that prices will fluctuate over time.
I reserve the right to change my prices at any time. If I have horses in my queue at that time, they will not be held to the updated prices.

You are also welcome to pay more than is required should you want to. This gesture of kindness is very appreciated, but it's by no means necessary. It offers no benefits save for supporting me in my breeding projects.

Helpful tips will be shown below in this color.

Stats:
Stats to 99.9% || $30,000
Stats to 99%-99.4% || $25,000

By default I prefer to train to 99.9% in each stat as I can easily do this before 3 years of age. However, if you have an older horse that you want trained quickly, 99.9-99.4% may be a better option. Please note that due to an error in the game's coding, Stamina can only go up to 99.8% maximum.

Temperament:
Temperament (High Strung) || $2,000
Temperament (Calm, Even, Spirited) || $5,000
Temperament (Bombproof) || $2,000
Don't Change Temperament || *Free
Note: If your horse is stuck at Bombproof and you selected something different then this will be removed from payment.
*Note 2: "Don't Change Temperament" is only valid if the horse is already at Bombproof or High Strung. Calm, Even, or Spirited temperaments will still cost $5,000 to maintain.

I aim for High Strung with Very Light or Light builds (Racing), Spirited for Medium Light (Sprint and Western), Even for Medium (More for Western, but also Driving), Calm for Medium Heavy (Western, but more for Driving), and Bombproof for anything heavier (Log Pull).

Weight:
Change Weight || $1,000
Don't Change Weight || Free

If you're going to be competing or using your trained horse as a grinder, then you should aim for the following:
Any Very Light or Light horses should be Moderately Thin or Moderate as they're Racing and Endurance builds based on their temperament. Heavy and Very Heavy should be Moderately Fleshy for Log Pull. Anything else should probably be Moderate.

Pictures:
Yearly Pictures || $5,000
Milestone Pictures || $2,000
Basic Package || Free
*Note: I always take one picture at the exact age that I get the horse to signal "Training Has Started" and one picture at the exact age that they're fully trained to signal "Training Has Ended". This is for math purposes as it saves the ages of the horse, and also to show the change that training made for your horse. If you don't want this, let me know.

Yearly Pictures include: Newborn, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, etc.
Milestone Pictures include: Newborn, 6 Months (weaning), Breeding Maturity (3 years for colts, 4 years for fillies)
The Basic Package includes: One picture when I start training, one picture when I finish training.

I normally do Milestone pictures on my own horses; however, I'm working to get better at Yearly progressions, but I'm not great at them. I sometimes pass the year point by a month or two when I'm thoroughly in the training headspace. When that happens I take a picture as soon as I notice. If I pass the yearly point by 2 months, you will not be charged for that option. If you want absolutely no pictures, please write NONE.

Titles / Champing:
Grand Champion || $75,000
Champion || $50,000
None || Free
Price is per discipline. Multiple disciplines multiplies the cost proportionately; 1 Ch title = $50k, 2 Ch titles = $100k, 2 Ch titles + 2 GCh titles = $250k, and so on. You will not be charged more if your horse preforms well and unintentionally reaches the title above what you paid for.

This is a new option that I'm trying out. Once your horse has finished training to your specifications I'm willing to hold them and enter them into shows. I won't be selectively entering them; I will be entering them into whatever is available at the time within reason. They will be shown until they reach your chosen titles, at which point I'll put them up for offers and you'll pay the total cost of training + titling.

I cannot predict how long this may take, but hopefully no longer than a week. Time will depend on the discipline(s) and title(s) that you ask for as well as how well your horse performs.

Bulk:
*Barn || $10,000 Currently Refusing This
*Team || $5,000 Currently Refusing This
Normal || No Additional Fee
*Note: There's an in-depth explanation later in this post for this option.

Barn = 6-10 Horses
Team = 3-5 Horses
Normal = 1-2 Horses

This is for bulk orders. If you ask me to train more than two horses, you will be charged the above fee on every horse. This is dependent on group size. As an example: if you ask me to train 5 horses, each of the 5 horses will have a $5,000 fee added to their price, for a total of a $25,000 fee.

Extras:
Identify Color || Free
Identify Genetics || Free
Identify Grinder Level and Local Discipline(s) || Free
Note Fastest Times in Local Shows || Free
Note Breed Evaluation(s) || Free
Note Best Discipline(s) || Free
Add Conformation || Free Sorry, I'm not Premium yet.

These are complementary and will be done for free if I have time. If there's one that you very specifically want me to do, please let me know via the Additional Requests section of the training form. Please note that I will be using Silverine's tool to evaluate disciplines, and I can only do so if the horse already has its conformation in its description. If there's anything that's not listed that you'd like me to do, let me know.

Reservations:
Reserve A Spot || $10,000 per Slot

If you don't have a horse that needs trained now, but know that one will need to be trained in the future, you can reserve a slot. That horse will have an additional $10,000 fee added to their total training cost whenever they are trained. Only one slot is allowed per player until all reserved slots are filled.

You may use your slot at any time, regardless if my service is open or closed. To reserve a slot, simply ping me and I'll add your name. To use your slot, simply fill out the training application. Please note within the "Additional Requests" part of the application that you're using your slot.

Discounts:
New Player || -50% Cost || Five uses maximum || ♾️
Bred By M[E] || -50% Cost || Only applicable if I bred the horse || ♾️
Over-Aged || -25% Cost || Post-Training Discount || ♾️
Yearly Pictures Miss || -$5,000 || Post-Training Discount || ♾️
Casual Training Time || -$5,000 || Post-Training Discount || ♾️

These discounts lessen the total cost of training and are stackable, meaning you may use more than one at once. Discounts will be added at random and will only be applicable within the noted timeframe. If there's an infinity symbol (♾️) noted then the discount will always be available. I ask that you fill out your discounts in the form; if one fits your horse but you don't ask for it, it won't be applied.

Currently:
Players who joined within the last two months will get 50% off of training for five horses at most.
Horses with my brand in their name that were also bred by me will receive a 50% discount.
If I've aged the horse over 3 years from training start, I'll apply this 25% discount.
If I've missed any yearly picture deadline that you'd paid for by more than 2 months, you get the money for that option back.
If I take longer than four days to train your horse after starting training (not after receiving it), I'll apply the Casual Training Time discount and you'll receive $5k off the training price for that horse. (Not currently active)

Bulk Training

I reserve the right to refuse Barn/Team size training orders at any time, regardless if they've already been started.

Barn Training
If you ask me to train six to ten horses for you at once, this is considered a Barn Sized order. Barn Sized orders will add a $10,000 fee to each horse within the order. Please do not pay the entire fee at once; it will be factored in to each horse's individual training cost, which is paid when I transfer the finished horse back to you.

Team Training
If you ask me to train three to five horses for you at once, this is considered a Team sized order. Team orders will add a $5,000 fee to each horse within the order. Please do not pay the entire fee at once; it will be factored in to each horse's individual training cost, which is paid when I transfer the finished horse back to you.

To clarify for both:
If your name shows twice within my lists (Currently Training, Ready for Pick-up, and Queued Horses) then you're all good, there's no fee.

If your name shows up three to five times in those lists then that will be considered Team training. All of your horses within those lists will require an additional $5,000 to each of their costs as a service fee.

If your name shows up six to ten times in those lists then that will be considered Barn training. All of your horses within those lists will require an additional $10,000 to each of their costs as a service fee.
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:47 am, edited 56 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Ready For Pick-Up || Done Training

Post by EclipticEnd »

Ready For Pick-Up

[quote="_________________"]Your horse has finished training! Check below to see their cost and transfer status.[/quote]

#1 || Horse Name || Owner Name || Cost || Up For Offers / Not Yet Up
#2 || Horse Name || Owner Name || Cost || Up For Offers / Not Yet Up
#3 || Horse Name || Owner Name || Cost || Up For Offers / Not Yet Up

Code: Select all

[color=#BF0080]#[/color] || [url]Horse Name[/url] || [color=#008080]Owner Name[/color] || [color=#00BF80]Cost[/color] || [color=#BFBF00]Up For Offers / Not Yet Up[/color]
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:44 pm, edited 35 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Currently Training

Post by EclipticEnd »

Currently Training
#1 || Horse Name || Owner Name || Cost || Estimated To Be Finished: mm/dd/yy
#2 || Horse Name || Owner Name || Cost || Estimated To Be Finished: mm/dd/yy
#3 || Horse Name || Owner Name || Cost || Estimated To Be Finished: mm/dd/yy

[color=#BF0080]#[/color] || [url]Horse Name[/url] || [color=#008080]Owner Name[/color] || [color=#00BF80]Cost[/color] || [color=#BFBF00]Estimated To Be Finished: mm/dd/yy[/color]
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:00 am, edited 39 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Queued Horses || Next In Line

Post by EclipticEnd »

Queued Horses
#1 || Horse Name || Owner Name || Cost
#2 || Horse Name || Owner Name || Cost
#3 || Horse Name || Owner Name || Cost
#4 || Horse Name || Owner Name || Cost
#5 || Horse Name || Owner Name || Cost
Reserved Queue
Now offering reservations!

♾️ || Gabby_Woodlark || No Fee: Fellow Trainer
♾️ || Sunshadow Ranch || No Fee: Fellow Trainer
♾️ || Soleil || No Fee: Fellow Trainer

#1 || h a z e l || Free Training!
#2 || h a z e l || Free Training!
#3 || h a z e l || Free Training!
#4 || h a z e l || Free Training!

#5 || Name || $10,000 Fee

[color=#BF0080]#[/color] || [url]Horse Name[/url] || [color=#008080]Owner Name[/color] || [color=#00BF80]Cost[/color]

[color=#BF0080]#[/color] || [color=#008080]Name[/color] || [color=#00BF80]$10,000 Fee[/color]

[size=80]((Training % = k) + (Temperament = k) + (Weight = k) + (Pictures = k) + (Titles = k) + (Bulk = k)) = TOTALk - (Discount: name = %) = [b]$Grand, Total[/b][/size]
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:49 pm, edited 60 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

How Does Pricing Work? An Explanation.

Post by EclipticEnd »

My training involves a build your own service via the prices. As such, you have a variety of choices to make when signing your horse up in order to fit your budget and needs.

For Stats you can choose 99%-99.4% in each stat or 99% in each stat save for stamina, which maxes out at 99.8%. The 99%-99.4% option won't have the stats fully complete, but will end training earlier. It costs 25k. The 99.9% option pretty much fills up all of the stats, but takes longer. It costs 30k. I prefer to train horses to 99.9% in each stat. I do not offer discipline specific training, only general training as I have the ability to finish horses completely before maturity.

For Temperament, you can have me change the horse to High Strung, Spirited, Even, Calm, or Bombproof. High Strung and Bombproof are the easiest to maintain, so they're cheaper at 2k. If your horse is already at High Strung or Bombproof before training, then I can keep them at that temperament for free. Since Spirited, Even, and Calm take vigilance, they will always cost 5k regardless if the horse is already at that temperament.

As a note for the uncertain: If your horse is Light or Very Light then they're best for High Strung as those are racing builds, or else Bombproof for Endurance. Medium Light is better for Spirited, as they can try for Sprint Racing as well as Western disciplines. Medium and Medium Heavy are better for Even, as both can get into Driving disciplines as well as Western and Even is thereabouts in the middle of the temperaments. If the build is Heavy or Very Heavy, then Bombproof for Log Pull is probably best.

For Weight you can have me change to a specific weight, which costs 1k, or I can maintain whatever weight the horse is already at for free. Racing/Endurance horses are best at Thin or Moderately Thin. Western and Driving are normally best at Moderate. Log Pull is best at Moderate to Moderately Fleshy.

For Pictures there's three options. I can do Yearly pictures, which are Newborn (0 years), 1 year, 2 years, 3 years if the horse reaches that age, and so on. That costs 5k. As a warning, I'm not the best at this as I tend to get into a do it headspace, which can have me skip by the year mark by a few turns. I immediately correct if this is the case, and I offer 100% off of this option if I go too far turn-wise, meaning you'll be charged nothing if I go 2 months past the yearly mark.

I can also do Milestones, which are Newborn, 6 months (when they're weaned from milk), and maturity (3 or 4 years based on gender).This option costs 2k and is relatively simple for me to keep track of.

The Basic package is no pictures save for beginning of training and end of training and is absolutely free. I tend to take a picture when I receive the horse and a picture when training is done for math purposes to see how long training took, but if you want absolutely no pictures then "None" works. If you say this then I will assume that is what you mean and take absolutely no (0) pictures. You will be charged nothing for this.

Titles / Champing is what it sounds like. I'm willing to enter your horse into shows once I'm done training them. I'm offering a choice between Grand Champion and Champion titles for those who are interested, or else No Titles for those who are not. Grand Champion titles cost 75k per discipline, and Champion titles cost 50k per discipline. You will not be charged if you choose No Titles.

Bulk is if you're having me do a lot of horses at once. 1-2 horses isn't bulk, but 3-5 and 6-10 horses are both considered bulk. I call 3-5 horses a Team and 6-10 horses a Barn. If you are not doing a bulk order, then there is no additional fee. Teams cost a 5k fee for each horse and Barns cost a 10k fee for each horse.

Extras are completely free, and will only be done if I have the time for them. As such, you may not always end up getting them all; they're complementary.

Discounts remove a percentage of the total price depending on if they apply to you. I won't add these for you; you'll have to check this section yourself and make note of it in your training form. I will, however, double check all discount claims to ensure that they're valid.

Examples:
If someone wanted a single horse trained to 99.9%, that would be 30k. If they wanted the temperament to be High Strung, they'd add 5k to the price. If they wanted the horse to be Thin, that's another 1k to the price. If they want Yearly pictures, that's another 10k. If they want One Championship in Racing then that's another 50k, and as it's only one horse there's no bulk fee.

30k (99.9% stats) + 5k (Change to High Strung) + 1k (Change to Thin) + 10k (Yearly Pics) + 50k (Championship) + 0k (Not Bulk) = 46k; The price to train that horse would be $96,000.

---

If someone wanted three horses trained to 99.9%, that would be 30k. If they wanted the temperament to be High Strung for each, they'd add 5k to the price. If they wanted the horses to be Thin, that's another 1k to the price. If they want Yearly pictures, that's another 10k. If they want each horse to have One Championship in Racing then that's another 50k, and as it's three horses, there's a Team fee.

30k (99.9% stats) + 5k (Change to High Strung) + 1k (Change to Thin) + 10k (Yearly Pics) + 50k (Championship) + 5k (Team Bulk) = 51k; The price to train each of those horses would be $101,000, and $303,000 total for all three.
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:48 am, edited 9 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Current Stats, Method, IOUs, and Refusals of Service

Post by EclipticEnd »

Stats:
Basic Training Bonus: 10% MAX
Training Intensity Reduction: -40% MAX

Speed Bonus: 40% MAX
Strength Bonus: 20%
Stamina Bonus: 40% MAX
Intelligence Bonus: 40% MAX
Movement Bonus: 40% MAX
Tempo Bonus: 20%
Agility Bonus: 40% MAX
Balance Bonus: 20%
Method:
Arena, Walk, Collection and Impulsion at the highest duration combinations possible until the energy expense for Arena, Walk, Collection and Impulsion, 30 min is equal to 102%. Swap to Arena, Walk, Lunge On The Flat, 30 min to get the energy expense at 100%, train that once, then swap to Arena, Walk, Collection and Impulsion, 30 min. I then do the highest duration combinations in that until the energy expense for Arena, Walk, Collection and Impulsion, 30 min equals 5% (the lowest it can go). At that point it's just spam clicking 20 times a turn until Stamina is maxed out at 99.8%.

Note:
Once the energy expense equals 5%, I only focus on the one horse and transfer any others to my freeze account. This is because I'll be able to use my grinder twice to try for additional turns and the time will exactly be 10:00 PM at the end of each turn; no time will be wasted unless I have to breed a horse. A non-upgraded account cannot go past 10:00 PM. Additionally, if the second horse is unable to completely deplete its energy due to time constraints I will immediately freeze it mid-turn and focus only on the first.

Arena, Walk, Ground Poles, 30 min until Movement and Tempo disappear. Then, Arena, Trot, Ground Poles, 30 min until Movement and Tempo are at 99.9%.

Arena, Walk, Jumping Obstacles, 30 min until Agility is at 99.9%.

Arena, Walk, Lunge Over Jumps, 30 min until Intelligence is at 99.9%.

Arena, Walk, Drag A Tire, 30 min until Strength is at 99.9%.

Arena, Gallop, Lunge On The Flat, 30 min until Speed is at 99.9%. The horse is then fully trained.

Balance reaches 99.9% without needing to be focused on during training.
Current IOUs:
If you cannot afford the cost of training when training is done, and you are unable to get the money to do so within three days, you will be given an IOU. You'll get your horse back for $1 with the understanding that you will pay the cost of training in full (one payment) at some point in the future. You will be unable to get another horse trained by me until the IOU is paid. This is different to a Refusal of Service.

Name || Horse Name || Cost
Current Refusals of Service:
I have a list below full of reasons that may cause this. Please note that I don't really want to refuse service to anyone, and I will try to be lenient. I reserve the right to change the following list as needed.

Applicable Reasons:
Repeated removal of my Training Tag from your horses' descriptions
Only if the horses are still in your possession; doesn't count if they were sold.
Spamming of Pings
5 or more within half an hour for the same reason before I can reply, especially if you've done this a lot to me. If we're actively talking and quoting each other, then no worries. But if you're not giving me any time to respond, that's when we have an issue; I can't be online 24/7, and even if the game says I'm online, I might not actively be playing or at my laptop.
That is once every six minutes for an alternate perspective.

Rudeness // Disrespectful and/or Inappropriate Behavior
Including via Horse Names, Descriptions, Ads, etc.
If I'm uncomfortable from it then I'm not interacting with you, regardless of your thoughts or the thoughts of others. This doesn't necessarily have to do with training, but is a rule for my general services.

Scamming
Be it myself or others, not necessarily related to Training
Post Hijacking
No explanation needed.
Constant Negotiation Attempts
My prices are what I feel my time is worth, and are fixed save for very, very rare occasions.
If you want someone cheaper then you're welcome to find someone else. Please do not undercut my worth.

Trying to buy someone else's fully trained horse
Please do not offer on a horse that says "Transfer || Finished Training" as well as the actual client's username and price. Trying to snatch a horse isn't cool, and I always double check usernames. I do this for enjoyment, and deceiving me into selling the horse to the wrong person will have consequences on my end, so I'm (of course) not dealing with that.
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:53 am, edited 31 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Ping (Pong) || Training Request!

Post by EclipticEnd »

Training Request: Quote Me!
Username(s):
Please list all Usernames. I'll use this for reference in case you offer on your finished horse from an alternate account.
Did you read the rules?:
Any Questions?:

Discounts:
If none apply then simply put NONE.
Please use the discount names noted in the main post, not percentages.

Feel free to alter the below form to add or remove horses or else to change the preset colors.
Please make sure that any changed colors are easily readable and please keep the ▒▒ between horses.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Horse Link:
Horse #1's Name Click!
Horse #2's Name Click!

Erase what doesn't apply below..

Pricing below, use the main post as reference.
Stats Option:
99%-99.4% OR 99.9% ▒▒ 99%-99.4% OR 99.9%
Temperament Option:
HS/Spirited/Even/Calm/BP/NO CHANGE ▒▒ HS/Spirited/Even/Calm/BP/NO CHANGE
Weight Option:
VThin/Thin/MThin/Mod/MHeavy/Heavy/VHeavy/NO CHANGE ▒▒ VThin/Thin/MThin/Mod/MHeavy/Heavy/VHeavy/NO CHANGE
Pictures Option:
Yearly/Milestone/Basic/NONE ▒▒ Yearly/Milestone/Basic/NONE
Champing Option:
Please specify the Titles (Grand / Champion) and the Discipline(s).
Grand in: ___ / Champ in: ___ / NONE ▒▒ Grand in: ___ / Champ in: ___ / NONE
Bulk?: NO / TEAM / BARN (Erase the extras)
Bulk = No for 1-2 linked horses, Team for 3-5, Barn for 6-10.

Additional Requests:

Any specific extras, etc.
Unfortunately I cannot currently offer Conformations as I'm not a Premium player.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Thank you for your interest! I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:08 am, edited 12 times in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Grand Opening || 7/28

Post by EclipticEnd »

Training is now open, first come first serve.

Quick edit:
Sorry, I just realized missed your comment. Hope it wasn't something important, and apologies if it was! ↴
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Training || Open until all slots are filled.

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Nevermind, sorry!
Last edited by Sunshadow Ranch on Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping (Pong) || Training Request!

Post by Emlyn »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Training Request: Quote Me!
Username(s): Emlyn, RodeoGal807
Please list all Usernames. I'll use this for reference in case you offer on your finished horse from an alternate account.
Did you read the rules?: Yes
Any Questions?: no

Copy and paste the below for each individual horse.
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Horse Link: Spirited
High strung
High strung
Bomb
bomb
Pricing below, use the main post as reference.
Stats Option: Default [all]
Temperament Option: Spirited
Weight Option: mod thin [all]
Pictures Option: no
Bulk?: Yes
Bulk = Normal for 1-2 linked horses, Team for 3-5, Barn for 6-10.
Total Cost For This Horse:
123,000 [added all together]
Additional Requests: n/a

Sorry if it's a lot XD that's only a handful I need training if you can believe it or not! If you can't take them all it's totally fine!
I put all temperaments on the horse links if it helps :]
Thank you for your interest. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:31 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:31 pm