The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sunshadow Training **OPEN**

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: SS Training Services **FULL**

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:Ping!
I noticed you selected yearly pictures, which cost 2k as of the time you request. Are you okay with paying 42k? :D
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

FantasyRanch3 wrote:Ping
Hey! Your horse MSH Mr Strawberry should be completed by tomorrow at the very least. Thank you for being so patient!
HorzeCollector003 wrote:Ping
Your horse is almost finished. I will put him for offers, feel free to offer and I will accept once I finish! Please ignore my previous post, temperament, weight changes, and yearly pictures are free of charge for private clients as of now! :D
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: SS Training Services **CLOSED**

I will be closing my training services for a while after I finish the current three orders I have. All orders will be finished by tomorrow. School starts on Wednesday for me, and I do need to focus more on my breeding foals. Private clients are welcome to request a few horses each week, however!

HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:Ping
Your horse is almost finished. I will put him for offers, feel free to offer and I will accept once I finish! Please ignore my previous post, temperament, weight changes, and yearly pictures are free of charge for private clients as of now! :D
Thank you :)
I would of paid it if you would like?
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: SS Training Services **OPEN**

Your horse is finished and awaiting pickup! :D

Horses Colin2
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses Colin2 »

Hi can you train some horses
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Horses Colin2 wrote:Hi can you train some horses
Yes, I can take a few. I can take one horse for holding, and take more later.
Last edited by Sunshadow Ranch on Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Your horse is finished and awaiting pickup! :D

You able to take anymore or?
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Your horse is finished and awaiting pickup! :D

Sure! :lol:
I can take 3 horses right now, and I will get started on them after I finish some other horses.

Horses Colin2
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses Colin2 »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
HorzeCollector003 wrote:

Sure! :lol:
I can take 3 horses right now, and I will get started on them after I finish some other horses.
ok
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:57 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:57 am