The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trainer needed

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer needed

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Silver3 wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: However, please keep in mind I am taking a short break from training orders, so it may take longer. Feel free to cancel!
That's ok, he's up
Hey! He is almost done! He should be finished by tonight, or hopefully tomorrow morning! I will put him for offers as of now, feel free to offer and I will accept when I am done. Price is 25k!
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Silver3
Visit My Farm

Post by Silver3 »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
Silver3 wrote: That's ok, he's up
Hey! He is almost done! He should be finished by tonight, or hopefully tomorrow morning! I will put him for offers as of now, feel free to offer and I will accept when I am done. Price is 25k!
Hey, that's great! I'll offer now
kasey1732
Visit My Farm

Post by kasey1732 »

Silver3 wrote:
kasey1732 wrote: I can now. :)
This is the horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3611993 he's up
I am so sorry, I have recently started school back and had completely forgotten about this :cry: I can give him back if you need me to, There's no excuse but again very very sorry.
Silver3
Visit My Farm

Post by Silver3 »

kasey1732 wrote:
Silver3 wrote: This is the horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3611993 he's up
I am so sorry, I have recently started school back and had completely forgotten about this :cry: I can give him back if you need me to, There's no excuse but again very very sorry.
Hey! That's no bother I can buy him back off of you
kasey1732
Visit My Farm

Post by kasey1732 »

Silver3 wrote:
kasey1732 wrote: I am so sorry, I have recently started school back and had completely forgotten about this :cry: I can give him back if you need me to, There's no excuse but again very very sorry.
Hey! That's no bother I can buy him back off of you
It's no problem, I'll put him up. When I get up to date with everything in the school subjects I would be happy to help you, Again I am very sorry.
Silver3
Visit My Farm

Post by Silver3 »

kasey1732 wrote:
Silver3 wrote: Hey! That's no bother I can buy him back off of you
It's no problem, I'll put him up. When I get up to date with everything in the school subjects I would be happy to help you, Again I am very sorry.
It's no problem :) I've offered
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:57 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:57 pm