The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Drawing horses! :)

Toucancan
Visit My Farm

Drawing horses! :)

Post by Toucancan »

Hello everyone!!! I am new to the game and still figuring out how everything works, but I wanted to get more involved with the community and other players so here we are! If you send me a link to a horse I will draw it for you :) Below is an example of the style it will be drawn in. Just let me know if you want it with or without the texture! This will be free and just for fun, though if you want to give me a small amount of in-game money or a horse for it, it is appreciated but not required at all! Please keep it to one drawing per person as of now, and I will go in order of who asked first. This seems like an enjoyable and high-quality game so far and I cant wait to play more! To everyone reading, have an amazing day :DDD

Image - With texture
Image - WIthout texture
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: Drawing horses! :)

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Toucancan wrote:Hello everyone!!! I am new to the game and still figuring out how everything works, but I wanted to get more involved with the community and other players so here we are! If you send me a link to a horse I will draw it for you :) Below is an example of the style it will be drawn in. Just let me know if you want it with or without the texture! This will be free and just for fun, though if you want to give me a small amount of in-game money or a horse for it, it is appreciated but not required at all! Please keep it to one drawing per person as of now, and I will go in order of who asked first. This seems like an enjoyable and high-quality game so far and I cant wait to play more! To everyone reading, have an amazing day : DDD

Image - With texture
Image - WIthout texture
This is an awesome idea :D

Also, sorry if my post seemed to be a copy of yours, didn't even know you had this until after I posted...

Anyway...

Could you draw https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3110583?

Ty :D
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Toucancan wrote:Hello everyone!!! I am new to the game and still figuring out how everything works, but I wanted to get more involved with the community and other players so here we are! If you send me a link to a horse I will draw it for you :) Below is an example of the style it will be drawn in. Just let me know if you want it with or without the texture! This will be free and just for fun, though if you want to give me a small amount of in-game money or a horse for it, it is appreciated but not required at all! Please keep it to one drawing per person as of now, and I will go in order of who asked first. This seems like an enjoyable and high-quality game so far and I cant wait to play more! To everyone reading, have an amazing day :DDD
Hi Toucancan, and welcome to the game :)
Let us know if you need help figuring anything out, there are plenty of helpful guides written by other players on tons of different topics!
Would you mind drawing this guy? I absolutely LOVE your style! When you're finished I'll pay or I can give you a horse, whichever you'd prefer :mrgreen:

Toucancan
Visit My Farm

Post by Toucancan »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:...
Toucancan
Visit My Farm

Post by Toucancan »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:...
Also, don't worry about making a similar forum! It makes me excited to see more art-based things in the community and I really don't mind! Your art is super cool and my post wasn't yet approved when you posted yours so there's no way you could have even seen mine. The art you have on your signature is stunning and shows that you know a horse's anatomy really well!
Toucancan
Visit My Farm

Post by Toucancan »

Hidalgo wrote:...

Here you go! And you arent required to give me anything for the drawings but if you really want to then it's up to you what you give me! Either a horse or a small amount of money would be equally appreciated!

Alright! They didn't send it at first for some reason but now they are there
Last edited by Toucancan on Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Toucancan wrote:...
Are you able to put them in bridles???
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3625434
I would be happy to pay you in money! Thank you so much, this is so fun!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Toucancan
Visit My Farm

Post by Toucancan »

Alyssa Davis wrote:...
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Toucancan wrote:
Hidalgo wrote:...
Here you go! And you arent required to give me anything for the drawings but if you really want to then it's up to you what you give me! Either a horse or a small amount of money would be equally appreciated!

Alright! They didn't send it at first for some reason but now they are there
Awww I love it!! And the foal version is adorable, Thank you so much :mrgreen:
If you put up a horse you don't need for offers, I'll buy it to give you the money.
Toucancan
Visit My Farm

Post by Toucancan »

Hidalgo wrote:quote
Ok, I think the horse is up for offers lol! I just have to link it for you to see it right? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3621590
Update: the horse I linked first decided to die so that one ^ should work instead
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:28 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:28 am