The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Donators Wanted

Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Donators Wanted

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Okay, I'm not going to put "Donators Needed ASAP" as this is just an idea and totally up to the community if it goes through or not.

I have an idea :idea: ( :lol: )

I would open up a thread that gives away money to anyone who needs it. But, I have a slight problem. All the money I currently have is being drained away by comps and buying horses. Although I can still give away 20k to anyone in need, I feel as if people could use a little more.

So, I am asking the community that can survive a virus, be patient with annoying trollers, and be the most awesome and well-organized (Not to mention the mods that go through so much to keep us safe) community, to step up and be willing to donate at least 500k.

With the help of you (Yes, your name will be put in as 'A wonderful donator: ____'), and many others, we will be able to help those in need. Okay, now I sound like a St.Jude commercial (Nothing against it, btw).

Thank you so much to anyone who donates, you will be loved and looked up to by me and the people who receive the money.

If you'd wish to donate anonymously, either private message me or offer on https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3624888. If anyone does such, their name will not be in the donators' section, as I am assuming you would wish to stay anonymous.

Gabbs Out 8-)
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
guineapig20
Visit My Farm

Re: Donators Wanted

Post by guineapig20 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Okay, I'm not going to put "Donators Needed ASAP" as this is just an idea and totally up to the community if it goes through or not.

I would open up a thread that gives away money to anyone who needs it. But, I have a slight problem. All the money I currently have is being drained away by comps and buying horses. Although I can still give away 20k to anyone in need, I feel as if people could use a little more.

So, I am asking the community that can survive a virus, be patient with annoying trollers, and be the most awesome and well-organized (Not to mention the mods that go through so much to keep us safe) community, to step up and be willing to donate at least 500k.

With the help of you (Yes, your name will be put in as 'A wonderful donator: ____'), and many others, we will be able to help those in need. Okay, now I sound like a St.Jude commercial (Nothing against it, btw).

Thank you so much to anyone who donates, you will be loved and looked up to by me and the people who receive the money.

Gabbs Out 8-)
Hi! I would love to donate! Link a horse :)
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

guineapig20 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Okay, I'm not going to put "Donators Needed ASAP" as this is just an idea and totally up to the community if it goes through or not.

Gabbs Out 8-)
Hi! I would love to donate! Link a horse :)
Tysm :D

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3624888 is up, and I would prefer to have him returned for future money transfers :)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
guineapig20
Visit My Farm

Post by guineapig20 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
guineapig20 wrote: Hi! I would love to donate! Link a horse :)
Tysm :D

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3624888 is up, and I would prefer to have him returned for future money transfers :)
He is UFO.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:13 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:13 pm