The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

SS Training Rating

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

SS Training Rating

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

SS Training Service Ratings
Here at Sunshadow Ranch, we would like to incorporate clients' feedback and such to make our service a better experience for all. I would like to ask for your honest feedback and advice to improve my service, and I will not take any offense or hold any grudges against you for your response. However, only those who have used my service can rate me, as I believe that personal experience is important to rate someone.
There is no form, feel free to write whatever you want about my service. Thanks! 8-)
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: SS Training Rating

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
SS Training Service Ratings
Here at Sunshadow Ranch, we would like to incorporate clients' feedback and such to make our service a better experience for all. I would like to ask for your honest feedback and advice to improve my service, and I will not take any offense or hold any grudges against you for your response. However, only those who have used my service can rate me, as I believe that personal experience is important to rate someone.
There is no form, feel free to write whatever you want about my service. Thanks! 8-)
I think I've had one of my horses trained by you... Oh, well, you trained me a grinder :lol:

Anyway...

7/10
Customer service is great, always kind and willing to help. Maybe try to finish horses faster in IRL time, or inform people of late trainings.

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:50 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:50 pm