The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♥ SCR ♥ Pings

Stone Creek Ranch
Visit My Farm

Re: ♥ SCR ♥ Pings

Post by Stone Creek Ranch »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Stone Creek Ranch wrote:
Hi Gabby! I have a horse that i'd like to be trained he is newborn i'd like him to be trained to 99% if you have the time.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3675737

let me know! :D
Hello :)

Although I haven't been training much lately, I can take your horse. As you know, it'll take a while, but it will get done :)

Do you know how much you are going to pay yet?
Not sure would 100-120k be okay? And idm the wait! Id prefer the max age to be 6 again. :)
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Stone Creek Ranch wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Hello :)

Although I haven't been training much lately, I can take your horse. As you know, it'll take a while, but it will get done :)

Do you know how much you are going to pay yet?
Not sure would 100-120k be okay? And idm the wait! Id prefer the max age to be 6 again. :)
110k is fine :)

I think (If my memory serves) that the last horse I trained to 99% was done around 4 years, though I'm not quite sure. It'll definitely be done by 6, though, as the horse I trained to 99% for you was done in 5 years, 11.5 months and it has already been about a year old before I got it :)

Put them up and I'll start as soon as possible. :D
Stone Creek Ranch
Visit My Farm

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Stone Creek Ranch wrote:
110k is fine :)

I think (If my memory serves) that the last horse I trained to 99% was done around 4 years, though I'm not quite sure. It'll definitely be done by 6, though, as the horse I trained to 99% for you was done in 5 years, 11.5 months and it has already been about a year old before I got it :)

Okay thank you!!! :D :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Stone Creek Ranch wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: 110k is fine :)

No problem, he's a cute little guy, will be a pleasure to train him ^^
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Stone Creek Ranch wrote:
No problem, he's a cute little guy, will be a pleasure to train him ^^
So... Bad news...

I'm thinking of taking a long break from HWO starting around Halloween, though I'm not quite sure when. I don't want to leave and then keep your dude hostage, so he will be put ufo. Any horses in the Temp and Weight watch barn are for sale (Except the grinder), and I've been training them. So, if you need any trained dudes, I have them.
Stone Creek Ranch
Visit My Farm

GabbysPets wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: No problem, he's a cute little guy, will be a pleasure to train him ^^
So... Bad news...

I'm thinking of taking a long break from HWO starting around Halloween, though I'm not quite sure when. I don't want to leave and then keep your dude hostage, so he will be put ufo. Any horses in the Temp and Weight watch barn are for sale (Except the grinder), and I've been training them. So, if you need any trained dudes, I have them.
Oof! Well enjoy the break and Halloween! Any suggestions on trainers?
GabbysPets
Visit My Farm

Post by GabbysPets »

Stone Creek Ranch wrote:
GabbysPets wrote: So... Bad news...

Oof! Well enjoy the break and Halloween! Any suggestions on trainers?
Hmmm... I'd say, Alyssa Davis, HorzeLover101, and Sunshadow Ranch are awesome trainers. They all charge less than I do for 99% and do it way faster. :)
palomino.lover
Visit My Farm

Post by palomino.lover »

Hello Gabby_Woodlark, it has come to my attention that you have erased my branding, and have added your own branding to the Thoroughbred colt you purchased. When I stated in the "Owner Comments" to NOT delete my branding, and to NOT ADD your own. You are now banned from purchasing my horses until you change his branding back.
Here is his link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3683647

Sincerely,
palomino.lover
Stone Creek Ranch
Visit My Farm

Jewelvalley88 wrote:...
Hi! It’s come to my attention you removed my branding from a horse you purchased off of me. His original name was ♥ SCR ♥ Northern Wish wish you changed to Summer Dreams. If you could put ♥ SCR ♥ in-front of the name that would be great! If you don’t sadly I will ban you from my sales!

Horses link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3678519

Thank you! :D
JewelValley88
Visit My Farm

Post by JewelValley88 »

Sorry! I didn't know. Jewel
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:47 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:47 am