The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

since i cant talk from my main account for some reason

Spartan Onyx
Visit My Farm

since i cant talk from my main account for some reason

Post by Spartan Onyx »

hey guys i just got my laptop back from being in the shop ive bought some rare breed horses and am trying to make them into a bigger population and working from at least 15 alt accounts plus new ones on the way through. ive not been super active as my main account Thoroughbredfan2552 has been communications banned for some reason for the past 2 years. so if you guys would like you can ping this account as its my active alt. thanks! :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: since i cant talk from my main account for some reason

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Spartan Onyx wrote:hey guys i just got my laptop back from being in the shop ive bought some rare breed horses and am trying to make them into a bigger population and working from at least 15 alt accounts plus new ones on the way through. ive not been super active as my main account Thoroughbredfan2552 has been communications banned for some reason for the past 2 years. so if you guys would like you can ping this account as its my active alt. thanks! :D
I'm pretty sure 15 accounts is against the rules. I've heard 5-6 is the absolute max. It could get all of your accounts banned.

Also, if you are under 13 and that was discovered on your main account, it was put under the COPPA law. So, if you truly are under 13 (Do not tell me or anyone your age), all accounts will unfortunately have to be put under the law as well. If the law finds out there are underage players on here without COPPA initiated, HWO could be shut down.

Of course, if you are not underage and still wish to 'play the game normally' without COPPA, there is a form you can fill out and fax in to release it. (Can't find link, will keep searching)

To know if your main is under COPPA, that means that the account cannot name horses, edit notes, edit sale or stud ads, or post in forums. Basically, all communication is blocked off for underage players.

Hope this solves the problem (:
Tom wrote:Sorry to bother you, just think you may know something more about this (:
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

The account was muted for a rules violation at some point. I don't really remember what happened but it was probably some drama in the chat. 15 accounts is too many, but I understand if someone is trying to boost the population of a rare breed. I am not going to take any actions at this time. I'm only replying so it doesn't look like I'm ignoring pings.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Also, if you are under 13 and that was discovered on your main account, it was put under the COPPA law. So, if you truly are under 13 (Do not tell me or anyone your age), all accounts will unfortunately have to be put under the law as well. If the law finds out there are underage players on here without COPPA initiated, HWO could be shut down.
Like Tom said, it was chat stuff, and done for good reason :)
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Hidalgo wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Like Tom said, it was chat stuff, and done for good reason :)
Yup, just now saw it. Was just clarifying to them and/or any people under 13 (:
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Tom wrote:The account was muted for a rules violation at some point. I don't really remember what happened but it was probably some drama in the chat. 15 accounts is too many, but I understand if someone is trying to boost the population of a rare breed. I am not going to take any actions at this time. I'm only replying so it doesn't look like I'm ignoring pings.
That is fine, thank you for responding :)
Spartan Onyx
Visit My Farm

Post by Spartan Onyx »

Tom wrote:The account was muted for a rules violation at some point. I don't really remember what happened but it was probably some drama in the chat. 15 accounts is too many, but I understand if someone is trying to boost the population of a rare breed. I am not going to take any actions at this time. I'm only replying so it doesn't look like I'm ignoring pings.

ive filled out the forms and send the emails to you but to no avail and no i dont have 15 accounts but i do have up to 7 other accounts. im not under aged at all either and ive had many times ive tried to get in contact without any help to remove the restrictions on my account. the incident was me leaving my computer open in the kitchen for a few minutes to tend to a serious injury and someone got on and started trolling under my account name. ive also not just had to suffer from being unable to communicate and use the full ability to enjoy the game on this site i cant seem to do so and unable to enter chats, make posts, rename horses etc. ill send another email but at this point ive done all i can in order to get my account restriction free.
Spartan Onyx
Visit My Farm

Post by Spartan Onyx »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Spartan Onyx wrote:hey guys i just got my laptop back from being in the shop ive bought some rare breed horses and am trying to make them into a bigger population and working from at least 15 alt accounts plus new ones on the way through. ive not been super active as my main account Thoroughbredfan2552 has been communications banned for some reason for the past 2 years. so if you guys would like you can ping this account as its my active alt. thanks! :D
I'm pretty sure 15 accounts is against the rules. I've heard 5-6 is the absolute max. It could get all of your accounts banned.

Of course, if you are not underage and still wish to 'play the game normally' without COPPA, there is a form you can fill out and fax in to release it. (Can't find link, will keep searching)

To know if your main is under COPPA, that means that the account cannot name horses, edit notes, edit sale or stud ads, or post in forums. Basically, all communication is blocked off for underage players.

Tom wrote:Sorry to bother you, just think you may know something more about this (:

im actually in my 20s and have been on this site since 2017 and have been restricted for something in the chat and its not me being under age its from my account being used to troll players for no reason and i suspect it was my brother who is known to troll under any chance given i wasnt present but returned to see i was restricted without a fair trial to explain myself and actions were taken when i wasnt available at the time everything happened
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Spartan Onyx wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: I'm pretty sure 15 accounts is against the rules. I've heard 5-6 is the absolute max. It could get all of your accounts banned.

im actually in my 20s and have been on this site since 2017 and have been restricted for something in the chat and its not me being under age its from my account being used to troll players for no reason and i suspect it was my brother who is known to troll under any chance given i wasnt present but returned to see i was restricted without a fair trial to explain myself and actions were taken when i wasnt available at the time everything happened
I was stating that if you or someone else reading was underage and had full communication (Lying about their age) HWO could get shut down as it would be against the law. Also, don't get mad at either moderator. They are in the middle of a huge, and I mean HUGE server move which causes a ton of lag and glitches that they have to fix manually. They also have lives outside of HWO, so there is likely a good reason they haven't responded or removed charges. As Tom said, he wasn't going to do anything about it currently.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Spartan Onyx wrote:

ive filled out the forms and send the emails to you but to no avail and no i dont have 15 accounts but i do have up to 7 other accounts. im not under aged at all either and ive had many times ive tried to get in contact without any help to remove the restrictions on my account. the incident was me leaving my computer open in the kitchen for a few minutes to tend to a serious injury and someone got on and started trolling under my account name. ive also not just had to suffer from being unable to communicate and use the full ability to enjoy the game on this site i cant seem to do so and unable to enter chats, make posts, rename horses etc. ill send another email but at this point ive done all i can in order to get my account restriction free.
I kind of remember this I think.
And, if I'm remembering the correct incident, it was a bad event. Plus, I also remember (with this incident) that somebody [we thought it was likely you] agreed to go ahead and mute the account, because there would be no way to show that it wasn't you, but was your brother instead.

This will certainly be an admin decision to lift the restrictions or not. However, if this is linked to the one I do recall, it was certainly a bad incident.

I'm certainly not saying it was you. It happens more often than it should, people that are not the account owner, jumps onto the open account and plays around with things they shouldn't. What I'm saying is, there may not be a choice to reopen your primary account. That is... because of the incident that happened. And yes, it certainly was that bad of an event.

My suggestion, empty the account of horses, disassociate the email and open a new primary account under a similar name. You would certainly lose all of the player skills (and accumulated PT), but in the end, if it's such a restraint, then find a different avenue.

:) And, of course, don't let that brother of yours EVER near any of your accounts. The next time such an incident happens, he could very well boot your primary account as well as all other connected accounts from the game.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:09 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:09 pm