The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Share your Frustrations <3

Soleil
Visit My Farm

Re: Share your Frustrations <3

Post by Soleil »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
Soleil wrote:That’s my two cents. Let me just say, this topic is such a good idea, I feel better already!
You just said everything I'm feeling right now...
It appears the lack of motivation bug is very popular right now… but the good thing is, bugs don’t last forever!
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Soleil wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote: You just said everything I'm feeling right now...
It appears the lack of motivation bug is very popular right now… but the good thing is, bugs don’t last forever!
You are absolutely right! My lack of motivation has nothing to do with irl, though. My biggest irl problem is figuring out whether to put butter or jam on my biscuit!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Soleil
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
Soleil wrote: It appears the lack of motivation bug is very popular right now… but the good thing is, bugs don’t last forever!
You are absolutely right! My lack of motivation has nothing to do with irl, though. My biggest irl problem is figuring out whether to put butter or jam on my biscuit!
Hah hah, I feel that! Rather, whether to put butter, jam, peanut butter, or marmalade on my HWO biscuit... there are WAY too many things I could focus on in HWO and I can't decide which one!
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Soleil wrote: Hah hah, I feel that! Rather, whether to put butter, jam, peanut butter, or marmalade on my HWO biscuit... there are WAY too many things I could focus on in HWO and I can't decide which one!
Haha, that's true!!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Advice Neutral on the in-game Advice negative on the irl vent

In-game:
Dutch Warmbloods are killing me. I really need a stud or buy one severely before the project is a waste. Tennessee Walkers x Arabians are doing ok. I am going to wait on tbs x russian trotters. I also really need more trained horses but I don't exactly have the money to ask a trainer :?. My stallion doesn't seem to like training XP. I haven't been posting much just because I've been so busy around that horse (My first horse to train so yea-).

Irl:
(NOT REVEALING MY LIFE STORY) Been sooo stressed in school and actually been getting bullied lately (Mainly because of the point I like horses). (Hate to share T-T) I've actually started getting anxiety from the overload. I'm not sharing anymore of my story because like- :? But anyways thanks for listening
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Iris rock stables wrote:Advice Neutral on the in-game Advice negative on the irl vent

In-game:
Dutch Warmbloods are killing me. I really need a stud or buy one severely before the project is a waste. Tennessee Walkers x Arabians are doing ok. I am going to wait on tbs x russian trotters. I also really need more trained horses but I don't exactly have the money to ask a trainer :?. My stallion doesn't seem to like training XP. I haven't been posting much just because I've been so busy around that horse (My first horse to train so yea-).

Irl:
(NOT REVEALING MY LIFE STORY) Been sooo stressed in school and actually been getting bullied lately (Mainly because of the point I like horses). (Hate to share T-T) I've actually started getting anxiety from the overload. I'm not sharing anymore of my story because like- :? But anyways thanks for listening
I'm here for you <3

I mean, like- I can probably take one horse for training (For free ofc), but I would only train it to 90% as that is what considers a horse fully trained :?
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote:Advice Neutral on the in-game Advice negative on the irl vent

In-game:

Irl:
I'm here for you <3

I mean, like- I can probably take one horse for training (For free ofc), but I would only train it to 90% as that is what considers a horse fully trained :?
That would help me out a lot :) 90% would be fine as long as the horse is able to do local shows.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Iris rock stables wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: I'm here for you <3

That would help me out a lot :) 90% would be fine as long as the horse is able to do local shows.
Yup, 90% is what the game officially calls trained. Send me a link and I'll get to it :)
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Iris rock stables wrote: That would help me out a lot :) 90% would be fine as long as the horse is able to do local shows.
Yup, 90% is what the game officially calls trained. Send me a link and I'll get to it :)
Tysm :D Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3671966 Hes is already ufo. Once again thank you!
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Iris rock stables wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Yup, 90% is what the game officially calls trained. Send me a link and I'll get to it :)
Tysm :D Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3671966 Hes is already ufo. Once again thank you!
No probs ^^

I'll offer when he is up :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:43 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:43 pm