The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

67 movement?

Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

67 movement?

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

2nd day of breeding Trakeners...and now
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3674884
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: 67 movement?

Post by twxlip »

Omg,, she didn't let you down! Lol, who knew she'd keep giving 67 mov foals :lol:
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

twxlip wrote:Omg,, she didn't let you down! Lol, who knew she'd keep giving 67 mov foals :lol:
Haha thanks! Do you mind if I bred her to your 67 colt once he reaches breeding age?
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
twxlip
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by twxlip »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:Haha thanks! Do you mind if I bred her to your 67 colt once he reaches breeding age?
Of course! I'm about to transfer him over to start training him, so he should be done soon! I was gonna start yesterday but I got too excited :lol:
“When riding a horse we leave our fear, troubles, and sadness behind on the ground.”— Juli Carlson.
~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:2nd day of breeding Trakeners...and now
Omg good job!!!!! I have been breeding trakehners for a while now and my highest I have gotten is a 66 colt :roll:
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote:2nd day of breeding Trakeners...and now
Omg good job!!!!! I have been breeding trakehners for a while now and my highest I have gotten is a 66 colt :roll:
*...I've gotten a lot of foals...65 and 67..I'm super proud of myself! It seems that Belgians and Trakehners love me...(i've gotten up to stregnth 69 for belgians in like a day) but TBs hate me..

~besthorsebreeder~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Omg good job!!!!! I have been breeding trakehners for a while now and my highest I have gotten is a 66 colt :roll:
*...I've gotten a lot of foals...65 and 67..I'm super proud of myself! It seems that Belgians and Trakehners love me...(i've gotten up to stregnth 69 for belgians in like a day) but TBs hate me..
Haha we must be opposites then… my tb project did pretty well but my trakehners are stubborn :lol:
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: *...I've gotten a lot of foals...65 and 67..I'm super proud of myself! It seems that Belgians and Trakehners love me...(i've gotten up to stregnth 69 for belgians in like a day) but TBs hate me..
Haha we must be opposites then… my tb project did pretty well but my trakehners are stubborn :lol:
Lucky..I wish my TBs did well!

Estonian Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Estonian Holding »

twxlip wrote:Omg,, she didn't let you down! Lol, who knew she'd keep giving 67 mov foals :lol:
Could I breed a mare to him?.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3673563
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Estonian Holding wrote:
Could I breed a mare to him?.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3673563
How much?

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:45 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:45 am