The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ISO Champer!

shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Re: ISO Champer!

Post by shadowheart2006 »

h0rsey wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
Sure!
Thanks, she's up! Could you also do barrel racing and cross country please? Plus all the disciplines I mentioned :)
No problem :) I'll get on it as soon as I can
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

h0rsey wrote:I am looking for someone who is willing to take on a horse to champ in many disciplines until the range is found. I need to test them but unfortunately don't have enough side accounts to enter them all in one horse only competitions. These horses aren't going to do well - I don't care. If their win percentage drops, please keep going. It doesn't matter how they do, I just need to record their scores. Title does not matter. If the horse is a champion by the time you're done with a discipline, great. If the horse is a supreme master grand champion by the time you're done, great. It pays the same because it doesn't matter what title the horse has, to me I just need the scores. And also horse must be kept frozen because if weight/temp is even slightly changed, it will mess up the results. Also half of the horses in my test aren't even trained, but they will still be champed and since I do not care about wps, title, etc. it does not matter.

Paying 500k per discipline (4.5 mil total + maybe more if more disciplines are done)

Disciplines I will for sure need:

Endurance
Harness racing
Racing
Sprint racing
Steeplechasing
Saddleseat
Western pleasure

+ maybe others (depends on the horse)

Requirements:

Must not age the horse (it will ruin the test results!) - frozen side account preferred
Must have horse done within a month (if not found in all disciplines by then, it's fine, i'll still pay for it)
Must be willing to enter horse in all comps eligible in each discipline

If anyone is willing to do this, it would be greatly appreciated! I can pay more if needed :D
If whoever you found doesn't work out I am able to :)
ፕጌ✨
♕ℛℛ♕
Quality Horses Est. May 25th, 2019
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
h0rsey wrote:I am looking for someone who is willing to take on a horse to champ in many disciplines until the range is found. I need to test them but unfortunately don't have enough side accounts to enter them all in one horse only competitions. These horses aren't going to do well - I don't care. If their win percentage drops, please keep going. It doesn't matter how they do, I just need to record their scores. Title does not matter. If the horse is a champion by the time you're done with a discipline, great. If the horse is a supreme master grand champion by the time you're done, great. It pays the same because it doesn't matter what title the horse has, to me I just need the scores. And also horse must be kept frozen because if weight/temp is even slightly changed, it will mess up the results. Also half of the horses in my test aren't even trained, but they will still be champed and since I do not care about wps, title, etc. it does not matter.

Paying 500k per discipline (4.5 mil total + maybe more if more disciplines are done)

Disciplines I will for sure need:

Endurance
Harness racing
Racing
Sprint racing
Steeplechasing
Saddleseat
Western pleasure

+ maybe others (depends on the horse)

Requirements:

Must not age the horse (it will ruin the test results!) - frozen side account preferred
Must have horse done within a month (if not found in all disciplines by then, it's fine, i'll still pay for it)
Must be willing to enter horse in all comps eligible in each discipline

If anyone is willing to do this, it would be greatly appreciated! I can pay more if needed :D
Actually would you be able to take one right now? I have 20 of them :P
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

h0rsey wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
I sure can! Send me a link.
ፕጌ✨
♕ℛℛ♕
Quality Horses Est. May 25th, 2019
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
h0rsey wrote:
I sure can! Send me a link.
Thanks! Would be great if you could do cutting for this guy as well <3
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3444702
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes_Frozen »

h0rsey wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote: I sure can! Send me a link.
Just one thing I need cleared up- when do you need me to stop champing him?
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Katy_Kanes_Frozen wrote:
h0rsey wrote:
Just one thing I need cleared up- when do you need me to stop champing him?
When he finds the range, or his best possible score and worst possible score in each discipline. I can let you know when to stop a certain discipline if you need me to :)
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes_Frozen »

h0rsey wrote:
Katy_Kanes_Frozen wrote: Just one thing I need cleared up- when do you need me to stop champing him?
When he finds the range, or his best possible score and worst possible score in each discipline. I can let you know when to stop a certain discipline if you need me to :)
How about I check in with you when I ~think~ hes done?
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Katy_Kanes_Frozen wrote:
h0rsey wrote:
How about I check in with you when I ~think~ hes done?
You can just ping me or something, or I can check on his scores every few days to see if he's done :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

h0rsey wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Yup, I offered on my frozen account :)

To clarify (I don't want to get it wrong), I would try him out in the disciplines you listed and keep doing so until the month is up? (I'm sorry for asking so many questions T-T)
Yep! No worries, I can let you know when he finds the range in each discipline and when that happens you don't have to continue in a particular discipline. Basically, I'm waiting until his scores max out so he can achieve his highest possible score and his lowest possible score :)
An update:

He is already a champion in a few more disciplines, and I'm currently entering him in more as I type this :)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:56 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:56 pm