The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

So proud...*sniff*

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

So proud...*sniff*

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hey guys!!
I am SO proud of my Arab stallion, RAB Kaiser's Bandit! He has...drumroll please...108 foals!!! That's more than Mild Mayhem, who's like one of the most famous Arabs on this game :o :shock: Here's a short bio taken from Kaiser's article I wrote...
"Kaiser is one of my best and most favorite horses I've ever owned, and what makes him so special to me is his genetic potential: 73,089! This kindhearted stallion is the first horse I've bred with an HGP of 73k (and over), and when he was born I was so excited! It's hard to believe that this fantastic stallion is already over 20 years old :cry: He is the proud father of 35+ exceptional foals, and I'm so happy that his progeny have acquired lots of his characteristics."
Bruh. 35 foals - that's nothing compared to 108 :lol: I wish I had gotten him trained when he was young...I tried to get someone to but they never got back to me :? It's ok though. Anyways, just thought I'd share a little about Kaiser :) Hey if anybody wants to breed their mare to him, let me know on here and it can be completely free :D Idc about the money - I just want to get as many foals off of him as possible! :mrgreen:
Also, is he setting a record or something? Because I don't think I've ever seen a horse with this many foals on here... :?

Kaiser's article: viewtopic.php?f=8&p=339180#p339180

Kaiser's profile:

Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: So proud...*sniff*

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008 wrote:Hey guys!!
I am SO proud of my Arab stallion, RAB Kaiser's Bandit! He has...drumroll please...108 foals!!! That's more than Mild Mayhem, who's like one of the most famous Arabs on this game :o :shock: Here's a short bio taken from Kaiser's article I wrote...
"Kaiser is one of my best and most favorite horses I've ever owned, and what makes him so special to me is his genetic potential: 73,089! This kindhearted stallion is the first horse I've bred with an HGP of 73k (and over), and when he was born I was so excited! It's hard to believe that this fantastic stallion is already over 20 years old :cry: He is the proud father of 35+ exceptional foals, and I'm so happy that his progeny have acquired lots of his characteristics."
Bruh. 35 foals - that's nothing compared to 108 :lol: I wish I had gotten him trained when he was young...I tried to get someone to but they never got back to me :? It's ok though. Anyways, just thought I'd share a little about Kaiser :) Hey if anybody wants to breed their mare to him, let me know on here and it can be completely free :D Idc about the money - I just want to get as many foals off of him as possible! :mrgreen:
Also, is he setting a record or something? Because I don't think I've ever seen a horse with this many foals on here... :?

Kaiser's profile:

You have a huge right to be proud about this dude :0

He's stunning, and his HGP doesn't lie :lol:

I'm pretty sure I saw a stallion with around 400+ foals... Though I'm not sure. I know Marmalade has a ton. But 100+ foals is a huge achievement, I'm glad for you :D

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Hey guys!!

Kaiser's profile:

You have a huge right to be proud about this dude :0

I'm pretty sure I saw a stallion with around 400+ foals... Though I'm not sure. I know Marmalade has a ton. But 100+ foals is a huge achievement, I'm glad for you :D
Whoa, 400 foals?! That's insane :o Just looked - Marmalade has 110 foals! Also, tysm!! And thanks for breeding your mares to him :D
Do you think I could breed one of my mares to your stallion? His link is below :) Just let me know how much it would be!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3358421
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

horsegirl008 wrote:...
Don't age him! I want to give him 110!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:...
Don't age him! I want to give him 110!
Haha, Gabby already bred 2 mares to him - but I'll take more!
Also don't worry about me aging him, because I take as few turns as I possibly can so he won't pass away :P Literally, I only take a turn when his energy gets to 20% or lower.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote: Haha, Gabby already bred 2 mares to him - but I'll take more!
Also don't worry about me aging him, because I take as few turns as I possibly can so he won't pass away :P Literally, I only take a turn when his energy gets to 20% or lower.
Girl, you need a freezing account!! :lol: Thank you, I'll probably pop by to use him in an hour or so... :D
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: You have a huge right to be proud about this dude :0

Whoa, 400 foals?! That's insane :o Just looked - Marmalade has 110 foals! Also, tysm!! And thanks for breeding your mares to him :D
Do you think I could breed one of my mares to your stallion? His link is below :) Just let me know how much it would be!
You are very welcome :D Those mares that I bred to him were just sitting around, so I figured they should have a better use :lol:

Of course :) Let me know when you are online and I will put him up :D

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:
Girl, you need a freezing account!! :lol: Thank you, I'll probably pop by to use him in an hour or so... :D
I know, I know :lol: I'll try to get one set up soon :mrgreen: Thanks!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Whoa, 400 foals?! That's insane :o Just looked - Marmalade has 110 foals! Also, tysm!! And thanks for breeding your mares to him :D
You are very welcome :D Those mares that I bred to him were just sitting around, so I figured they should have a better use :lol:

Sounds great! I probably won't be online tomorrow, but I'll try to let you know when I'm online on Monday :)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: You are very welcome :D Those mares that I bred to him were just sitting around, so I figured they should have a better use :lol:

Sounds great! I probably won't be online tomorrow, but I'll try to let you know when I'm online on Monday :)
Hey! I'm online rn and should be for a little while if you want to put the stud up :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:38 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:38 am