Community Forum

So proud...*sniff*

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

So proud...*sniff*

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hey guys!!
I am SO proud of my Arab stallion, RAB Kaiser's Bandit! He has...drumroll please...108 foals!!! That's more than Mild Mayhem, who's like one of the most famous Arabs on this game :o :shock: Here's a short bio taken from Kaiser's article I wrote...
"Kaiser is one of my best and most favorite horses I've ever owned, and what makes him so special to me is his genetic potential: 73,089! This kindhearted stallion is the first horse I've bred with an HGP of 73k (and over), and when he was born I was so excited! It's hard to believe that this fantastic stallion is already over 20 years old :cry: He is the proud father of 35+ exceptional foals, and I'm so happy that his progeny have acquired lots of his characteristics."
Bruh. 35 foals - that's nothing compared to 108 :lol: I wish I had gotten him trained when he was young...I tried to get someone to but they never got back to me :? It's ok though. Anyways, just thought I'd share a little about Kaiser :) Hey if anybody wants to breed their mare to him, let me know on here and it can be completely free :D Idc about the money - I just want to get as many foals off of him as possible! :mrgreen:
Also, is he setting a record or something? Because I don't think I've ever seen a horse with this many foals on here... :?

Kaiser's article: viewtopic.php?f=8&p=339180#p339180

Kaiser's profile:

Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: So proud...*sniff*

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008 wrote:Hey guys!!
I am SO proud of my Arab stallion, RAB Kaiser's Bandit! He has...drumroll please...108 foals!!! That's more than Mild Mayhem, who's like one of the most famous Arabs on this game :o :shock: Here's a short bio taken from Kaiser's article I wrote...
"Kaiser is one of my best and most favorite horses I've ever owned, and what makes him so special to me is his genetic potential: 73,089! This kindhearted stallion is the first horse I've bred with an HGP of 73k (and over), and when he was born I was so excited! It's hard to believe that this fantastic stallion is already over 20 years old :cry: He is the proud father of 35+ exceptional foals, and I'm so happy that his progeny have acquired lots of his characteristics."
Bruh. 35 foals - that's nothing compared to 108 :lol: I wish I had gotten him trained when he was young...I tried to get someone to but they never got back to me :? It's ok though. Anyways, just thought I'd share a little about Kaiser :) Hey if anybody wants to breed their mare to him, let me know on here and it can be completely free :D Idc about the money - I just want to get as many foals off of him as possible! :mrgreen:
Also, is he setting a record or something? Because I don't think I've ever seen a horse with this many foals on here... :?

Kaiser's profile:

You have a huge right to be proud about this dude :0

He's stunning, and his HGP doesn't lie :lol:

I'm pretty sure I saw a stallion with around 400+ foals... Though I'm not sure. I know Marmalade has a ton. But 100+ foals is a huge achievement, I'm glad for you :D

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Hey guys!!

Kaiser's profile:

You have a huge right to be proud about this dude :0

I'm pretty sure I saw a stallion with around 400+ foals... Though I'm not sure. I know Marmalade has a ton. But 100+ foals is a huge achievement, I'm glad for you :D
Whoa, 400 foals?! That's insane :o Just looked - Marmalade has 110 foals! Also, tysm!! And thanks for breeding your mares to him :D
Do you think I could breed one of my mares to your stallion? His link is below :) Just let me know how much it would be!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3358421
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

horsegirl008 wrote:...
Don't age him! I want to give him 110!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:...
Don't age him! I want to give him 110!
Haha, Gabby already bred 2 mares to him - but I'll take more!
Also don't worry about me aging him, because I take as few turns as I possibly can so he won't pass away :P Literally, I only take a turn when his energy gets to 20% or lower.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote: Haha, Gabby already bred 2 mares to him - but I'll take more!
Also don't worry about me aging him, because I take as few turns as I possibly can so he won't pass away :P Literally, I only take a turn when his energy gets to 20% or lower.
Girl, you need a freezing account!! :lol: Thank you, I'll probably pop by to use him in an hour or so... :D
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: You have a huge right to be proud about this dude :0

Whoa, 400 foals?! That's insane :o Just looked - Marmalade has 110 foals! Also, tysm!! And thanks for breeding your mares to him :D
Do you think I could breed one of my mares to your stallion? His link is below :) Just let me know how much it would be!
You are very welcome :D Those mares that I bred to him were just sitting around, so I figured they should have a better use :lol:

Of course :) Let me know when you are online and I will put him up :D

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:
Girl, you need a freezing account!! :lol: Thank you, I'll probably pop by to use him in an hour or so... :D
I know, I know :lol: I'll try to get one set up soon :mrgreen: Thanks!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Whoa, 400 foals?! That's insane :o Just looked - Marmalade has 110 foals! Also, tysm!! And thanks for breeding your mares to him :D
You are very welcome :D Those mares that I bred to him were just sitting around, so I figured they should have a better use :lol:

Sounds great! I probably won't be online tomorrow, but I'll try to let you know when I'm online on Monday :)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: You are very welcome :D Those mares that I bred to him were just sitting around, so I figured they should have a better use :lol:

Sounds great! I probably won't be online tomorrow, but I'll try to let you know when I'm online on Monday :)
Hey! I'm online rn and should be for a little while if you want to put the stud up :)
Become a Patron!