The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

2 questions

horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

2 questions

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Hey guys!
A couple of questions:
Does anyone have any or know anyone who has miniature horses they're willing to sell? I don't care if they're half-mini, full-mini, whatever.
My other question is how do a "make" a mini in the game? I feel like I've asked this before, but that was a while back and I really don't want to skim all the forum pages :lol:
Thanks!!
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: 2 questions

Post by EclipticEnd »

horsegirl008~2 wrote:Hey guys!
A couple of questions:
Does anyone have any or know anyone who has miniature horses they're willing to sell? I don't care if they're half-mini, full-mini, whatever.
My other question is how do a "make" a mini in the game? I feel like I've asked this before, but that was a while back and I really don't want to skim all the forum pages :lol:
Thanks!!
I don't know anyone selling them, but I'd be willing to breed you a half one via a public stud if you'd like? It looks like there's a good amount up for around a 5k stud fee. Your easiest route is probably using them to breed a half one, then continuing to use them to breed back up to 100%.

As for making one, the recipe is Shetland Pony x Falabella.

The eval is as follows:
Height: 29 inches to 34 inches
Build: Medium Light to Medium
Body Size: 40% to 60%
Type: 60% Horse Type to 60% Pony Type
You can use any evaluation to get those numbers for the tested horse and refer to this in order to check if a Shetland or Falabella is a good fit.

There's a lot of Falabella crosses in the market at the moment that can be bred back to pure, but it'd take some time to do. Since Shetlands are an AC breed and therefore common, I'd suggest using a Falabella public stud and getting a Shetland mare to pair with him. This 3* Falabella seems to be the best evaluating stud at the moment, but the HGP on him is low. You could possibly get by with using one of these two (1 2) if you can find the right mare, but they're only 2* evals so it might take many tries.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

I am selling a stallion Shetland if u want it. He is $20 or lower if u want him.
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

A couple of questions:
Thanks!!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1214217
this horse is for sale relatively cheap. I think if you bred him to some Shetland pony mares you'd eventually get a mini :) (the cross doesn't need to be 50/50)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
A couple of questions:
Thanks!!
I don't know anyone selling them, but I'd be willing to breed you a half one via a public stud if you'd like? It looks like there's a good amount up for around a 5k stud fee. Your easiest route is probably using them to breed a half one, then continuing to use them to breed back up to 100%.

As for making one, the recipe is Shetland Pony x Falabella.

The eval is as follows:
Height: 29 inches to 34 inches
Build: Medium Light to Medium
Body Size: 40% to 60%
Type: 60% Horse Type to 60% Pony Type
You can use any evaluation to get those numbers for the tested horse and refer to this in order to check if a Shetland or Falabella is a good fit.

There's a lot of Falabella crosses in the market at the moment that can be bred back to pure, but it'd take some time to do. Since Shetlands are an AC breed and therefore common, I'd suggest using a Falabella public stud and getting a Shetland mare to pair with him. This 3* Falabella seems to be the best evaluating stud at the moment, but the HGP on him is low. You could possibly get by with using one of these two (1 2) if you can find the right mare, but they're only 2* evals so it might take many tries.
This is all great advice, tysm! I think I'll breed one of my mares to that mini stallion, and breed back up till I get to a 100% mini. Again, thank you for the advice! :mrgreen:
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Cypress Creek Elites wrote:
A couple of questions:
Thanks!!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1214217
this horse is for sale relatively cheap. I think if you bred him to some Shetland pony mares you'd eventually get a mini :) (the cross doesn't need to be 50/50)
Thanks! I'll consider purchasing him, but I think I might go EclipticEnd's route and breed to a mini till I get back to a 100% mini. Thank you for your ideas!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:I am selling a stallion Shetland if u want it. He is $20 or lower if u want him.
Thanks, but I think I might go EclipticEnd's route and breed to a mini till I get back to a 100% mini. Once more, thank you for your offer! :D
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Wait...I just realized I posted replies to everyone off my main account - sorry about that! Different accounts, same person XD
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote:I am selling a stallion Shetland if u want it. He is $20 or lower if u want him.
Thanks, but I think I might go EclipticEnd's route and breed to a mini till I get back to a 100% mini. Once more, thank you for your offer! :D
Thats ok someone just bought him lol
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Thanks, but I think I might go EclipticEnd's route and breed to a mini till I get back to a 100% mini. Once more, thank you for your offer! :D
Thats ok someone just bought him lol
Haha, good for you :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:40 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:40 pm