The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

horsegirl008 Pinging

Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Ikr lol it looks so formal in a funny way :lol:
Right? lol
Ok I gotta go to my barn to work on breaking in an Arab :lol: and I have to work :? Bye! Let me know when you're ready for some horses to train :ugeek:
Will do :lol: :ugeek:
mythirion
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by mythirion »

horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
I mean I was always shocked when I picked up some of your foals for a lovely low price! You deserve far more than what you ask even on untrained foals ;)
Alpenglow
Visit My Farm

Post by Alpenglow »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Understandable change! Thanks for the cheap foal earlier, she was very useful for getting my own grinder breeding started as a new player. I myself will not have an interest in already trained up horses (I prefer to go full DIY on that), but I wish you good luck with future sales!
CrochetShiloh
Visit My Farm

Post by CrochetShiloh »

Do you want your colt back? The one I have? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3764559
I am willing if you do
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Awesome to hear that! Will be looking out for it on the market :mrgreen: ! What do you think will be the price range?
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

mythirion wrote:
I mean I was always shocked when I picked up some of your foals for a lovely low price! You deserve far more than what you ask even on untrained foals ;)
Aw thanks :D
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Alpenglow wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:
Understandable change! Thanks for the cheap foal earlier, she was very useful for getting my own grinder breeding started as a new player. I myself will not have an interest in already trained up horses (I prefer to go full DIY on that), but I wish you good luck with future sales!
Thank you :D :D
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

CrochetShiloh wrote:
Do you want your colt back? The one I have? https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3764559
I am willing if you do
No, you can keep him! I was just letting you know that my prices will be raised in the future :)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:
Awesome to hear that! Will be looking out for it on the market :mrgreen: ! What do you think will be the price range?
:)
Not sure yet...I need to get some ideas from Gabby lol
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Billyisbae1213 wrote:Haha yes, ill roll right now XD I'm not on a super bunch but I've been starting to try to play again!
Great, thank you so much!!
Would you like to sell him to me? If not, no worries! Also sorry if I'm bugging you about it :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:56 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:56 pm