The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

horsegirl008 Pinging

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: ping

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
I totally forgot to tell you this but I deleted my post on my Gotland Project, so you could go ahead and try it again. I just posted another reply with an update and it wasn't quoted, so hopefully you can now delete it.
Ok, thanks! I'll see if it works :D

Edit: Nope, still didn't work :roll: I pinged Tom below to get help with this :?
Last edited by horsegirl008 on Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: horsegirl008 Pinging

Post by horsegirl008 »

Tom wrote:Ping
Hey Tom, I'm having an issue deleting one of my posts. I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to post on UniqueFarms' Gotland Project log, and for some reason it won't let me delete me post. Could you please delete it or help me figure out how? Thanks :oops:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=41352
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008 wrote:
m wrote:Ping
Hey Tom, I'm having an issue deleting one of my posts. I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to post on UniqueFarms' Gotland Project log, and for some reason it won't let me delete me post. Could you please delete it or help me figure out how? Thanks :oops:
No matter if the post is quoted or not, if it has another post beneath it, you won't be able to delete it. :)
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Tom wrote:Ping
I've taken care of it.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: Hey Tom, I'm having an issue deleting one of my posts. I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to post on UniqueFarms' Gotland Project log, and for some reason it won't let me delete me post. Could you please delete it or help me figure out how? Thanks :oops:
No matter if the post is quoted or not, if it has another post beneath it, you won't be able to delete it. :)
Ohhhhhh! That clears up so much, tysm :lol:
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Ping
Hey, if you were wondering why I took Aurora's sale ad down it was because I need to privately sell another horse, but she's still for auction, don't worry :)
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

SilverSign wrote:Ping
Hey, not sure if you're active anymore, but if so, could you please reset your stallion's energy? Thanks :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1531103
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Under908 wrote:Ping
Destany662 wrote:Ping
Hello, Under908!
Destany662 created a topic asking for help to get you to stop offering lowballs on their horses, so I jumped in to help. Destany said they declined your offers 5 times, but you still haven't gotten the hint. We politely ask you to please stop offering lowballs. Thank you!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

taytay0 wrote:Ping
Hello,
I saw you purchased my mare, RAB Matilda! You changed her name to "stocky" and took out the RAB branding. If you could leave the branding in front of her name, that would be wonderful. It helps me keep track of the horses I've bred :lol: By the way, I don't care if you change the name as long as you leave the branding. Lots of people make this mistake, so don't feel bad :) Hope you enjoy her!
taytay0
Visit My Farm

Post by taytay0 »

okay thats totaly understandable my bad fo tha
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:38 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:38 pm