The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

RAB Trainer Chat

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

RAB Trainer Chat

Post by horsegirl008 »

Hey everyone!

I was thinking about it, and I think it would be fun to have a partner to help me with training horses. I'm constantly breeding nice, high HGP Arabians that I sell for cheap, but it would be nice to get them trained and sold for higher prices. (I need to figure out a way to make a little more money :lol: )

So, with that being said, I need someone who can train 95% or higher in each stat who has enough time and is willing to put in the effort to be my trainer :)

If you're interested, let me know! We'll go from there on figuring out transferring, pricing, breeding, etc. Thanks everybody :D
Last edited by horsegirl008 on Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: I need a partner possibly!

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008 wrote:Hey everyone!

I was thinking about it, and I think it would be fun to have a partner to help me with training horses. I'm constantly breeding nice, high HGP Arabians that I sell for cheap, but it would be nice to get them trained and sold for higher prices. (I need to figure out a way to make a little more money :lol: )

So, with that being said, I need someone who can train 95% or higher in each stat who has enough time and is willing to put in the effort to be my trainer :)

If you're interested, let me know! We'll go from there on figuring out transferring, pricing, breeding, etc. Thanks everybody :D
As your friend and a fellow player... I volunteer ;) Been sending my foals to my trainers so all I do is pop and age out my mares. Would be nice to have something to do other than that :lol:
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Hey everyone!

As your friend and a fellow player... I volunteer ;) Been sending my foals to my trainers so all I do is pop and age out my mares. Would be nice to have something to do other than that :lol:
That would be great!!
Here's what I was thinking: once a foal is born on my farm, I transfer it to you to train. After it's trained, you transfer it back to me and I work on selling it. Then we split the price 50/50 if that sounds fair. Pretty simple ;)
Do you have any suggestions or ideas to add?
I'll send out an update to the players who usually buy my horses to let them know what's going on now. Can't wait to get started!
Thank you so much Gabby :D
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: As your friend and a fellow player... I volunteer ;) Been sending my foals to my trainers so all I do is pop and age out my mares. Would be nice to have something to do other than that :lol:
That would be great!!
Here's what I was thinking: once a foal is born on my farm, I transfer it to you to train. After it's trained, you transfer it back to me and I work on selling it. Then we split the price 50/50 if that sounds fair. Pretty simple ;)
I'll send out an update to the players who usually buy my horses to let them know what's going on now. Can't wait to get started!
I'm fine with that :D School has been taking a bit longer so I may not get them done in a day, but I'll try my hardest for two :D I don't need to be paid at all, I'm rich enough and doing this will be just as much fun as I need :)

We can either discuss things on this topic or move it to my training one :)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: That would be great!!
I'm fine with that :D School has been taking a bit longer so I may not get them done in a day, but I'll try my hardest for two :D I don't need to be paid at all, I'm rich enough and doing this will be just as much fun as I need :)

No problem!
We can keep it on here if you want, but I'll rename it. What should I name it? I can't think of anything :|
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: I'm fine with that :D School has been taking a bit longer so I may not get them done in a day, but I'll try my hardest for two :D I don't need to be paid at all, I'm rich enough and doing this will be just as much fun as I need :)

No problem!
We can keep it on here if you want, but I'll rename it. What should I name it? I can't think of anything :|
(Taking a few horses for MysticMoney so I currently can't train but once I'm done with their batch I can take some of yours right away :) )

Hmm... Trainer Chat?
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: No problem!
(Taking a few horses for MysticMoney so I currently can't train but once I'm done with their batch I can take some of yours right away :) )

Hmm... Trainer Chat?
Okay! Thanks :)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: RAB Trainer Chat

Post by horsegirl008 »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:Ping
Hey,

I'm ready for our first training! I know you're pretty busy with trainings rn, so I'll just transfer the colt to my holding account and you can offer on him whenever you're ready :) No rush!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3775051

Also, I can start a list of the horses to be trained just so it'll be less confusing and either you or I can mark them off as we go along 8-)
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Re: RAB Trainer Chat - Horses to be Picked Up

Post by horsegirl008 »

Riverside Arabian Breeders and {♥︎} Tʜᴇ ᘜᴀʟʟᴏᴘɪɴɢ ᘜ Rᴀɴɢᴇ {♥︎} Pickup Horses

Gabby, feel free to edit this :D Also feel free to take notes on the horses' profiles and take as many or as few pics as you'd like!

The horses (*dun dun duuuuuun*):

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3794061
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3787714

Form to fill out:

Code: Select all

To be picked up by Gabby Woodlark for training:

To be picked up by horsegirl008 for selling:

Any questions, requests, or comments:
Last edited by horsegirl008 on Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: RAB Trainer Chat

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

horsegirl008 wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote:Ping
Hey,

I'm ready for our first training! I know you're pretty busy with trainings rn, so I'll just transfer the colt to my holding account and you can offer on him whenever you're ready :) No rush!

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3775051

Also, I can start a list of the horses to be trained just so it'll be less confusing and either you or I can mark them off as we go along 8-)
I can take him right now rq before I get swarmed with horses on Feb. 1st :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:30 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:30 pm