The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Freeze Account Available for Board

brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Freeze Account Available for Board

Post by brightspace16 »

Hello all!

*Do you have a Mare or Stallion you really like but is getting old?
*Do you want to save a horse for a future breeding project?
*Do you want to clear up space on your account but don't want to sell/rehome any of your horses?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then Bright Space Farms Boarding is the place for you! At Bright Space Boarding we offer weekly boarding for you and your horses.

How it works
On the date of return, I will transfer your horse(s) to this account and will put them up for offers only. You must offer me the bill (price for their total stay) and I will accept the offer and they will be handed back over. If you don’t collect your horse on the day of return then I will add an extra week onto each horse's bill. If they are still in my care after 7 days I consider them to be mine and can do what I wish with them. This is only if you haven’t responded at all to me between those 7 days.

What to expect
*No horses will age whilst in my possession
*Your horse will be placed in a mowed pasture
*A reliable return date

Note:
*I will not guarantee a certain weight or temperament upon return*
*Pregnant mares count as 2 horses*

PRICES
1 horse for a week (168hrs): $400
If you book 2 or more horses at the same time then I can offer you a discounted price :D
*Under some circumstances, prices can be negotiated*

LOYAL CUSTOMERS (boarded more than 3 times with me) CAN RECEIVE DISCOUNTS FOR THEIR LOYALTY!!!

Thank you ever so much for your time in reading this! Please reach out with any questions or to board!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Re: Freeze Account Available for Board

Post by Diamond Filly »

brightspace16 wrote:Hello all!

*Do you have a Mare or Stallion you really like but is getting old?
*Do you want to save a horse for a future breeding project?
*Do you want to clear up space on your account but don't want to sell/rehome any of your horses?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then Bright Space Farms Boarding is the place for you! At Bright Space Boarding we offer weekly boarding for you and your horses.

How it works
On the date of return, I will transfer your horse(s) to this account and will put them up for offers only. You must offer me the bill (price for their total stay) and I will accept the offer and they will be handed back over. If you don’t collect your horse on the day of return then I will add an extra week onto each horse's bill. If they are still in my care after 7 days I consider them to be mine and can do what I wish with them. This is only if you haven’t responded at all to me between those 7 days.

What to expect
*No horses will age whilst in my possession
*Your horse will be placed in a mowed pasture
*A reliable return date

Note:
*I will not guarantee a certain weight or temperament upon return*
*Pregnant mares count as 2 horses*

PRICES
1 horse for a week (168hrs): $400
If you book 2 or more horses at the same time then I can offer you a discounted price :D
*Under some circumstances, prices can be negotiated*

LOYAL CUSTOMERS (boarded more than 3 times with me) CAN RECEIVE DISCOUNTS FOR THEIR LOYALTY!!!

Thank you ever so much for your time in reading this! Please reach out with any questions or to board!
Hi! Would you be able to board this horse, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3754665, for 2 weeks or more? I really like him (he was one of my first horses) but I want to breed my mares too. Thanks!
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

Hannah771 wrote:
Hi! Would you be able to board this horse, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3754665, for 2 weeks or more? I really like him (he was one of my first horses) but I want to breed my mares too. Thanks!
I would love to! It is $400 a week. What would you like your pick-up date to be?
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

brightspace16 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote:
I would love to! It is $400 a week. What would you like your pick-up date to be?
Could you take him now and then I'll take him back on the 15th? That would be great! BTW, you may need to remind me around the 15th to pick him up. ;)
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

Hannah771 wrote:
brightspace16 wrote:
Could you take him now and then I'll take him back on the 15th? That would be great! BTW, you may need to remind me around the 15th to pick him up. ;)
Great! I have offred $1 and I will keep him and reach out on the 15th :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

brightspace16 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Could you take him now and then I'll take him back on the 15th? That would be great! BTW, you may need to remind me around the 15th to pick him up. ;)
Okay, thank you SO MUCH!!!
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

Hannah771 wrote:
brightspace16 wrote:
Okay, thank you SO MUCH!!!
Of course! Is there any way I can push the return date back to the 16th? (no extra charge). I was looking at my calendar and it seems the 15th is my ACT and Prom :shock: So I might be a little bussy lol :lol:
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

brightspace16 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Okay, thank you SO MUCH!!!
Of course! Is there any way I can push the return date back to the 16th? (no extra charge). I was looking at my calendar and it seems the 15th is my ACT and Prom :shock: So I might be a little bussy lol :lol:
Totally fine!
brightspace16
Visit My Farm

Post by brightspace16 »

Hannah771 wrote:
brightspace16 wrote:
Totally fine!
Awesome! Thank you so much!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

brightspace16 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote: Totally fine!
Awesome! Thank you so much!
:) All the better for me; I needed him out of the way so I could work on breeding a Yili :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:38 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:38 pm