The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ziel's Whistle

EmilyBondevik
Visit My Farm

Re: Ziel's Whistle

Post by EmilyBondevik »

countrygalb4 wrote:
EmilyBondevik wrote: Hi, I would like to ask that you delete the foal you have from Ziel's Whistle. As explained before I'm uncomfortable with having random lineages in his progeny. I would also like to compensate you for the inconvenience. Please get back to me asap and let me know how much money would be alright. I could also toss in a high HGP arabian foal, I do have at least 2 pregnant mares at the moment.
I do not breed Arabians I am moving on to breeding rarer breeds and gypsys. I am selling most of my horses because of that.
Would 100.000 be enough for you to delete the foal? It would mean a lot to me if you did.
EmilyBondevik
Visit My Farm

Post by EmilyBondevik »

countrygalb4 wrote:
EmilyBondevik wrote: Hi, I would like to ask that you delete the foal you have from Ziel's Whistle. As explained before I'm uncomfortable with having random lineages in his progeny. I would also like to compensate you for the inconvenience. Please get back to me asap and let me know how much money would be alright. I could also toss in a high HGP arabian foal, I do have at least 2 pregnant mares at the moment.
I do not breed Arabians I am moving on to breeding rarer breeds and gypsys. I am selling most of my horses because of that.
But you still bred to a private stud. It is generally considered rude within the community. I am asking again, please delete the foal. I'm uncomfortable with random foals in my stud's progeny. I can offer you up to 100.000$ in compensation for the inconvenience.
countrygalb4
Visit My Farm

Post by countrygalb4 »

yes, that would be plenty, I'm sorry for using him. Do you have any foals or nice studs you wouldn't mind me breeding too?
EmilyBondevik
Visit My Farm

Post by EmilyBondevik »

[quote="countrygalb4"].[/quote
Hi, I saw you have been active. Please don't ignore me and please cooperate with me to solve this problem. I'm very sorry but you really can't keep the foal from Ziel's Whistle, I'm very uncomfortable with this. Ziel's Whistle is strictly restricted to my mares and mares from SakuraRiverland since I know her in real life and trust her to not sell his foals to random people. I am offering you a compensation and being as polite and respectful as I can, but you're making this situation incredibly hard for me. Note that I will not stop until that foal is gone from his progeny.
EmilyBondevik
Visit My Farm

Post by EmilyBondevik »

EmilyBondevik wrote:
countrygalb4 wrote: I do not breed Arabians I am moving on to breeding rarer breeds and gypsys. I am selling most of my horses because of that.
But you still bred to a private stud. It is generally considered rude within the community. I am asking again, please delete the foal. I'm uncomfortable with random foals in my stud's progeny. I can offer you up to 100.000$ in compensation for the inconvenience.
--------
Hi, I saw you have been active. Please don't ignore me and please cooperate with me to solve this problem. I'm very sorry but you really can't keep the foal from Ziel's Whistle, I'm very uncomfortable with this. Ziel's Whistle is strictly restricted to my mares and mares from SakuraRiverland since I know her in real life and trust her to not sell his foals to random people. I am offering you a compensation and being as polite and respectful as I can, but you're making this situation incredibly hard for me. Note that I will not stop until that foal is gone from his progeny.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

EmilyBondevik wrote:
EmilyBondevik wrote: But you still bred to a private stud. It is generally considered rude within the community. I am asking again, please delete the foal. I'm uncomfortable with random foals in my stud's progeny. I can offer you up to 100.000$ in compensation for the inconvenience.
--------
Simmer down Turbo. The person you are quoting hasn't posted enough and still needs their posts approved before you can see them. ;)
EmilyBondevik
Visit My Farm

Post by EmilyBondevik »

countrygalb4 wrote:yes, that would be plenty, I'm sorry for using him. Do you have any foals or nice studs you wouldn't mind me breeding too?
I have some friesians, though the best foal I have at 71k HGP is an arabian. Unless you're interested in friesians I have 2 quite okay studs, in my breeding barn. I also have a thoroubred stud, or I could try and breed you a good gypsy vanner and friesian mix, as my last gypsy mare passed quite suddenly. If you can, put up a random stallion up for stud for 100.000 and I'll breed one of my younger mares if I still have enough space for that
And to Tom, sorry I forgot about post approval entirely, my bad
Edit: got a gypsy vanner stud at 62k HGP https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3668776 let me know if you'd like to breed to him
countrygalb4
Visit My Farm

Post by countrygalb4 »

EmilyBondevik wrote:
countrygalb4 wrote:yes, that would be plenty, I'm sorry for using him. Do you have any foals or nice studs you wouldn't mind me breeding too?
I have some friesians, though the best foal I have at 71k HGP is an arabian. Unless you're interested in friesians I have 2 quite okay studs, in my breeding barn. I also have a thoroubred stud, or I could try and breed you a good gypsy vanner and friesian mix, as my last gypsy mare passed quite suddenly. If you can, put up a random stallion up for stud for 100.000 and I'll breed one of my younger mares if I still have enough space for that
A gypsy Friesian cross would be great again I'm sorry for all the trouble I can understand why you want the foal deleted. I will put big red(my stud) up for breeding for $100k and then delete the foal.
countrygalb4
Visit My Farm

Post by countrygalb4 »

EmilyBondevik wrote:
Edit: got a gypsy vanner stud at 62k HGP https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3668776 let me know if you'd like to breed to him
ok hes up at stud https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3646412 once you pay I will immediately delete the foal.
EmilyBondevik
Visit My Farm

Post by EmilyBondevik »

countrygalb4 wrote:
EmilyBondevik wrote: I have some friesians, though the best foal I have at 71k HGP is an arabian. Unless you're interested in friesians I have 2 quite okay studs, in my breeding barn. I also have a thoroubred stud, or I could try and breed you a good gypsy vanner and friesian mix, as my last gypsy mare passed quite suddenly. If you can, put up a random stallion up for stud for 100.000 and I'll breed one of my younger mares if I still have enough space for that
ok hes up at stud https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3646412 once you pay I will immediately delete the foal.
-----
Paid! I'll breed you a good foal and let you know when it's ready
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:36 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:36 am